Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i got Mary on my first try after waiting 5 mins. she gave me ZERO issues. asked if she could place an order for me. she said do you have product number and i gave it to her. she confirmed it to be the royal  1s. asked my size and i told her 10.5. she said theyre not in stock but on backorder, i said can i place an order on backorder and she said sure and did it for me noooooooooo issues.

even gave me my customer number and order number before we hung up. LETS GET ITTTT

just got through for a 9.5. Lady was super nice and cautioned she's worried about cancels based on number of calls if they outnumber their inventory.

She said last she checked they are getting stock tomorrow. No email conf yet but gave me order #. Praying it goes thru!

Who ever trusts east bay until they actually ship is either new to this or extremely delusional

I think it's just open to order since they don't have stock. Most are getting canceled IMO

Maybe, maybe a few will get lucky but I'm gonna say 99% are getting cancelled

I think it's just open to order since they don't have stock. Most are getting canceled IMO

Don ever change Zyzz 
laugh.gif

Yea I hit twice on those on different days

Nice, I remember you hit something then.
My size 10.5 orders never developed.
Had to double after hype died a bit at really good price.
Win some, lose some.

Hope some here actually hit this East Bay lottery.
Good Luck to all.

Yea I hit twice on those on different days

Nice, I remember you hit something then.
My size 10.5 orders never developed.
Had to double after hype died a bit at really good price.
Win some, lose some.

Hope some here actually hit this East Bay lottery.
Good Luck to all.

I still have 2 myself. Love them.

The good thing about the phone orders is that the orders are being placed slower therefore limiting the chances of overselling.
The only issue I can see is if there are less pairs in the shipment than expected but this is a real retailor sonthe alotment should be solid.

Hopefully they go by the order time-stamp when fulfilling the inventory.

The minute you step out of NT this happens , isn't that something else ... 
Are you saying you havent gotten your pair yet? I just got off the phone with someone and placed an order so i guess it doesnt hurt to try

Back
Top Bottom