Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Cool Pic !!!
Thanks fam 
nthat.gif

You guys are lucky my FTA never lets me use coupons [emoji]128549[/emoji]

But shoe at retail. Go back with just receipt they can take it off. But it all depends on the manager some are SuperMan at work and some are Batman. Catch my drift [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Would say yes ... no cash on top.
yeah, Not looking to make money, just want to get those Breds without paying crazy reseller pricing. If I can sell these and turn that around for Breds, I'm cool. Not in this game to make money. I wear my kicks.

Aye what happened to the Spin Wheel Style extra laces 2017 laces on smaller sizes I'm not seeing that at all no where on Release day with real Retail Pairs[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Aye what happened to the Spin Wheel Style extra laces 2017 laces on smaller sizes I'm not seeing that at all no where on Release day with real Retail Pairs[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I thought I saw at least one pic of rolled laces that were picked up today. I picked up a 10 and 10.5 from FTL and both have the standard lace bundle

So I was almost a victim of this somewhat flawed reservation system that FTA, FTL, and Champs has. I got to FTA like 20mins before the end of the pick up time cause of work. I get there and the employee was like yea we over raffled. I'm like what?! He's like yea they pulled too many in your size from what we submitted and over raffled. I was gonna be extra upset but luckily he had won a pair himself at finishline and was willing to sell me his pair at RETAIL! Yo I was shocked. It was an extra so he wasn't tripping but that was very dope. I guess all shoe store employees aren't bad after all lol...

So I was almost a victim of this somewhat flawed reservation system that FTA, FTL, and Champs has. I got to FTA like 20mins before the end of the pick up time cause of work. I get there and the employee was like yea we over raffled. I'm like what?! He's like yea they pulled too many in your size from what we submitted and over raffled. I was gonna be extra upset but luckily he had won a pair himself at finishline and was willing to sell me his pair at RETAIL! Yo I was shocked. It was an extra so he wasn't tripping but that was very dope. I guess all shoe store employees aren't bad after all lol...
Probably already backdoored your pair for $300 lol. No that's cool I would of been causing a scene if they pulled that with no shoes.

Quality control is horrendous (from FTL). One toebox is smooth/slightly tumbled. And the other is wrinkled as ***** (even the tongue looks creased up). Also, what's up with the loose threads taped under the insole?!? Probably returning this pair...

View media item 2388893
View media item 2388894

Loose threads been like that

And there's nothing wrong with your shoes, is this the first 1s you ever bought? Banneds were like this

Shipping confirmations get sent from now to usually Monday, very few retailers actually physically ship them out today, usually just print your label for Monday or Tuesday shipment. Everyone be easy.

Their marketing plan in action.
No 

what I mean is 

I will get other older Jordan 1s 

Such as Orlando 1s from 2015? 

So Jordan brand don't make extra money off me 

Their goal is to make people desperate and purchase those hideous Jordan 1s Royals 

Too bad They didn't achieve it on me 

Wild release for me today, struck out online and ended up with 5 pairs in stores. Going to sell them for retail to the folks locally who have helped me over the years who missed out as well. When I missed out on something they have always sold to me retail so with no question I am going to do the same.

But shoe at retail. Go back with just receipt they can take it off. But it all depends on the manager some are SuperMan at work and some are Batman. Catch my drift [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It doesn't bother me if I can cool if not no big deal
It's a flight23 so maybe that store's policy differs from reg stores
Lately that store has been clutch for me....so I really can't complain

Back
Top Bottom