Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Wow 15 raffles  not 1 call, I really thought I was going to get 2-3 pair. It looks like i am going to get shut out with SNKRS being the only hope.

Yeah if I show up tomorrow morning to some ghost chairs. I'm sliding them down the line and sitting my *** right in front of them. I havne't camped/waited in line in forever and completely forgot about that stupid concept

Yeah if I show up tomorrow morning to some ghost chairs. I'm sliding them down the line and sitting my *** right in front of them. I havne't camped/waited in line in forever and completely forgot about that stupid concept
And you gonn end up in a hospital

throw those empty chairs in the street!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] as soon as they saw me get in line they all scattered out their car like the roaches they are... Yes I'm salty and yes I'm getting too old for this tomfoolery

You're not gonna do that when it's a group of people lol

:lol: I imagine someone gonna get they shoulder clapped if they move those chairs, especially if you not bout that life.

But for sure throw those chairs in the streets, they got some nerves not legit camping like everyone else [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] as soon as they saw me get in line they all scattered out their car like the roaches they are... Yes I'm salty and yes I'm getting too old for this tomfoolery

They was about to put hands on you? :lol:

no....you wouldn't ....

They was about to put hands on you? :lol:

I highly doubt that... I'm 5'11" 245 the only guy bigger than me is behind me chopping it up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I think they got scared I was gonna throw they stuff

Really? If it was ghost chairs outside in an open carry state, I'd just carry blatantly and then just walk up. Not to say I'd shoot someone for some royals, but more to say "these ghost chairs are stupid, if you gone camp, then camp otherwise, stop; and don't threaten people who will camp."

Last edited:
call your local Nike store receiving these and ask when they'll start selling unclaimed pairs and get there early.. I'm sure you'll walk away with a pair

Back
Top Bottom