Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

ah okay. i didnt know that. first time, i moved from an area that doesnt use apps. its walk in raffles.

asked because in the app it says thursday march 30th but the timer says otherwise.

i dont do raffles lol
ive gotten every shoe i ever wanted on line with garbage internet that i dont even bother

the one time i did was a niketown sf online raffle for the bordeaux vii which i won but didnt pick up because i bought online

when the black red iv and white black xiii drop again i think im gonna finally try instore raffles

ah okay. i didnt know that. first time, i moved from an area that doesnt use apps. its walk in raffles.

asked because in the app it says thursday march 30th but the timer says otherwise.
As a clarification, the Thursday that the app was referring to "the last time to check-in" for a reservation for the shoes.

The wording may appear confusing to some, but if you read it closely........it says "last time to apply for a reservation."

As a clarification, the Thursday that the app was referring to "the last time to check-in" for a reservation for the shoes.

The wording may appear confusing to some, but if you read it closely........it says "last time to apply for a reservation."
makes sense. i need to read more closely haha. thanks for clarification.

:lol:
I doubt gang bangers would care if you shoppin out in the hood
just dont go "suwoooop" or any dumb ish to attract attention

no these nortenos out here are trouble makers

you could be 70 year old lady with blue rain coat and rain boots and they would start **** with you

i dont mess with the hood when it comes to going to stores/mall. I remember going to Baldwin Hills mall to hit up FTL for some Roshe's back in the day (not knowing what Baldwin Hills was) and saw a police station inside......the mall. I speed walked my way out there as soon as i could.

i dont do raffles lol
ive gotten every shoe i ever wanted on line with garbage internet that i dont even bother

the one time i did was a niketown sf online raffle for the bordeaux vii which i won but didnt pick up because i bought online

when the black red iv and white black xiii drop again i think im gonna finally try instore raffles
that's pretty dope. I'm too impatient to wait online. That's my last resort if anything. Would be cool to see the xiii you're talking about. Flints are supposedly coming out later this year.

Man so much hostility in this thread and we're barely a day away from RD :lol:

I struck out on all the raffles i entered, no reservation, no luck with nike Los angeles. Still gonna keep trying though. The cycle never ends with these releases though, some people get more pairs than they need/want. Others get zilch

Bloods and crips don't stick to one color [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They haven't been flamed up since the late 90s.

You'll see crips in red monochrome and vice versa.

Maybe Fresno cause them bulldog ese bloods stay in red, but if you're in Los Angeles...you good.

no these nortenos out here are trouble makers

you could be 70 year old lady with blue rain coat and rain boots and they would start **** with you
I really never had a cholo try to stick me up :lol:
Then again I don't dress like I'm rich if I'm out in the hood.

Forget it. That's playing with fire. Never been to the mall in the ghetto but I've heard stories. Hell to the no lol black red box in a crop territory won't fly lolol

i dont mess with the hood when it comes to going to stores/mall. I remember going to Baldwin Hills mall to hit up FTL for some Roshe's back in the day (not knowing what Baldwin Hills was) and saw a police station inside......the mall. I speed walked my way out there as soon as i could.
Well you're in Crenshaw....not the most safe area out there in LA
But if you just play it cool and don't attract attention, you're gucci

Baldwin hills is boughie. The mall is a different story but it's in the midst of gentrification so it's getting "changed". Leimert park has white folks living there now.

A few blocks away you have some of the richest black folks in view-park Windsor hills.

Chrenshaw mall gets a bad wrap but nothing to worry about there. Enjoy southern girls next time you're there.

Bloods and crips don't stick to one color [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They haven't been flamed up since the late 90s.

You'll see crips in red monochrome and vice versa.

Maybe Fresno cause them bulldog ese bloods stay in red, but if you're in Los Angeles...you good.

I don't know what u talking about fam...

LA heads talkn bout the Los Angeles gang scene in a sneaker thread. Gotta love it.

What about Thorson and east side long beach?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom