Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I won't name the locations, but one Footlocker location got about 500+ pairs in inventory. The cashier straight up told me, "see you Saturday".

Another Footaction location said they had more inventory than aforementioned footlocker. Ballpark number is 750-800~ pairs.

Again, take this for what it's worth. My first source in my previous post came from someone Up in footlocker. I'm beginning to believe those who wants these enough, will get them if they put in the work.
I'm saying it looks like NYC has been blessed, along with any major flagship locations. Hell, I haven't even bothered to reach out to my connect over at Nike corporate. It's a guy I knew back when I was in investment banking. I'm confident if I inquire about these Royals he'll echo exactly what I'm thinking.
dm that location boss man 
nerd.gif

My mom and pop store got em now for 250+ tax should I pull the trigger or wait to Saturday and try retail ? I'm try nike+ or snkrs my only options unless they make alot more pairs then the banneds

easy cop would be fantastic. Need a pair to skate in, a pair to cut the grass in, and 2-3 pairs to keep crispy.

My mom and pop store got em now for 250+ tax should I pull the trigger or wait to Saturday and try retail ? I'm try nike+ or snkrs my only options unless they make alot more pairs then the banneds
just wait man.. these are plentiful, even if you do somehow strike out resell will probably be around there or lower anyways. 

If your only option is nike+ or snkrs, I'd go ahead and pull that trigger. I always strike out on those apps. Unless, you feel pretty confident on your chances saturday.

I won't name the locations, but one Footlocker location got about 500+ pairs in inventory. The cashier straight up told me, "see you Saturday".

Another Footaction location said they had more inventory than aforementioned footlocker. Ballpark number is 750-800~ pairs.

Again, take this for what it's worth. My first source in my previous post came from someone Up in footlocker. I'm beginning to believe those who wants these enough, will get them if they put in the work.
I'm saying it looks like NYC has been blessed, along with any major flagship locations. Hell, I haven't even bothered to reach out to my connect over at Nike corporate. It's a guy I knew back when I was in investment banking. I'm confident if I inquire about these Royals he'll echo exactly what I'm thinking.

of course NYC will get that much :smh: :rolleyes

For an area that still doesn't have the head-start via the FTL app, does that mean I'm pretty much screwed on all future FTL online releases since most of the country gets to buy ahead of me?

why skate in them? tons of better shoes to skate in and way cheaper...trying to "flex" or get attention?

skating in jordans is flexing?

I'm 42. It goes back to my younger days when i wasn't fortunate enough to be able to get jordans and beat them to hell skating.

Always loved how 1's looked when skating.

has nothign to do with better shoes. I'm not doing anything crazy on my board. Performance is not needed

just wait man.. these are plentiful, even if you do somehow strike out resell will probably be around there or lower anyways. 

imma go off your word and wait lol hopefully I get me a nice retail pair of atleast $230 the highest would be nice

I think $220-230 will be easily had this weekend after everyone cops and no ones copping at $300

Happened with banneds but quickly went up

This will stay low a little longer

Picked up 18 tickets after work as all the malls were on the way home from work. Will pick up another 2 tomorrow at a mall 10 min the opposite direction and my girl will pick up some more. Hoping for 2 pairs!

Picked up 18 tickets after work as all the malls were on the way home from work. Will pick up another 2 tomorrow at a mall 10 min the opposite direction and my girl will pick up some more. Hoping for 2 pairs!
sounds like you're gonna b feastin

you deserve these with that haul! Good luck

Last edited:
I think $220-230 will be easily had this weekend after everyone cops and no ones copping at $300

Happened with banneds but quickly went up

This will stay low a little longer

I agree with this. I don't remember so many pairs of the banneds flooding the market pre-release date as these Royals. It's already been confirmed that's the Royals were produced in higher numbers compared to the Banneds. I think when the dust settles, the resale will hover around the $300 mark.

of course NYC will get that much :smh: :rolleyes

Where else would they release the most pairs? It makes sense to have mass releases in major metropolitans.

Back
Top Bottom