Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

it works, but that's so much damn work.  just buy something you'll keep
Yea that would be the easier thing to do, but if I don't find anything I like I'm grabbing whatever will get me to $300!

Yes to the first part (can only vouch for purchases made in person), and I don't see why not for the second part. Unless they updated the system to deduct points since they do have a department that covers the program.
Yes I was planning to go in-store today to purchase $300 worth. I don't really care for the points if they take them away at the end -- just want to hit on a pair and then they can take back all the points they want!
They also go by how much you spend, 300 is the min. to get in there.  People that spend 1-2k+ hit on pairs all the time (yeezys)

Savannah HoH switched to App raffle as well. Hope my luck spree with them continues. I usually hit with the 9 minute head start but I think this will be the first release I actually go check in for that extra 60 secs.

If they want to lose their jobs, then they probably did this.

For all we know, this could be one big "experiment" by FTL to weed out all the shady managers. Because since the launch locator went up, we all saw FCFS statuses. Managers probably got excited and cleared most of their inventory, only to get hit with the FCFS.

Stores literally went from FCFS launch to app reserve within a few hours. Hell, even some FTL I called this past weekend which received shipment were confident on a FCFS and didn't want to tell me if they had a large inventory.

FTL will probably run a variance by Sunday and find out which store effed up and which ones did it by the book.
No doubt. I was thinking that the app stock per store is based on what was shipped to the store, not that each store submits how many pairs/sizes they have available for the app (hope I'm making sense).

Guess corporate will now have an idea of which stores backdoored most of their pairs when the stock submission is drastically different from stock shipped to store

I'm headed to Arizona on Friday night for the Final Four and I need the Shiekh codes in the Phoenix area since all the Footlockers/Footactions/Champs are all in person raffles. Can anyone help?
That's dope, should be lit with all the new teams that's never been or haven't been in forever.

Can i enter online raffle through champs , footlocker and etc . At same time with my info or I would get canceled ? Since someone told me champs and footlocker is owned by same company . I just want to improve my odds at scoring a pair for myself . Any input on this by you guys would be appreciated

Yo what the hell...speaking of FTL scandals, as soon as the launch locator went up, the 3 FTL locations near me were all on the map as FCFS...now, none of those three stores are on the map at all.

Can i enter online raffle through champs , footlocker and etc . At same time with my info or I would get canceled ? Since someone told me champs and footlocker is owned by same company . I just want to improve my odds at scoring a pair for myself . Any input on this by you guys would be appreciated
They use the same inventory, BUT the apps always maintain separate databases of information.

So if you enter your info for one foot store app, the other foot store app WILL NOT have it.  So yes, you can enter an online raffle for all 3 store apps.........as a matter of fact, it is recommended if you really want a pair.

They use the same inventory, BUT the apps always maintain separate databases of information.

So if you enter your info for one foot store app, the other foot store app WILL NOT have it.  So yes, you can enter an online raffle for all 3 store apps.........as a matter of fact, it is recommended if you really want a pair.

Thank you ! Repped

im really using all these codes and going through all these apps like it really matters when all i have is a 7 minute headstart lol. might be snkrs / online retailers or bust over here, got my fingers crossed tho

Folks win without a full HS....and folks have lost with 10 min headstarts and folks have even come of the 'waitlist' -- miracles happen

No doubt. I was thinking that the app stock per store is based on what was shipped to the store, not that each store submits how many pairs/sizes they have available for the app (hope I'm making sense).

Guess corporate will now have an idea of which stores backdoored most of their pairs when the stock submission is drastically different from stock shipped to store
I was in a FTL earlier today and they told me they were not doing FCFS even though the app stated that. I was told they needed to add their shoes to the app as to why they were not on the app. I think you all are reading too much into this.

Which sneaker boutiques are the NYC heads hitting up for these?

Also, anyone have FTL, Champs and FTA codes for NYC?

No problem, just a tip for your trip: WestGate, which is the location of University of Phoenix Stadium, will be PACKED. Parking is and will be a problem since they were unsuccessful on purchasing venues north of that location when they first open that place up. 

In other words, get there early and get parking. I was there during Spring Break and I spent close to 45 mins just for parking just to pick up something.

My local FL are getting these and on the launch locator, for the launch procedures it says "sweepstakes". Can anyone tells me what this means?

It's a footstore version of hunger games....srs though call your store and see what they are doing -- it's probably a raffle done by corp instead of in-store.

Last edited:
So can someone briefly explain the check in code thng? So if im vip platinum at ftl n champs... shud i drive all the way to the store to get a check in code? Or thats not how it wrks!!!?

Back
Top Bottom