Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm calling these being more widely available than the 2013 pair.  Normally Champs from what I've seen with past retro 1 releases, doesn't get 1's, but their getting these, so I'm thinking these will be more widely available for everyone to eat

Until we get actual numbers these are still gonna be kinda hard

It's gonna be a banned 1 release. Every store getting them but only 1 maybe 2 size runs.

Banneds were that way and tons struck out while those who always eat, ate a lot.

Royals gonna have more hype too

You guys think these are going to resell for Black Toe prices or Bred prices? I always start to get anxious during a drop like this. Wondering if I should break down and pre-order now $300 or wait till post drop. 
My guess is closer to Banned 1's. Black Toe is a distant 3rd or 4th of the OG colorways. Banned and Royals are iconic to a lot of collectors. As others have said, why pay resale now? Wouldn't you rather try and cop for retail AND if you strike out, consider the resale route. 

My guess is closer to Banned 1's. Black Toe is a distant 3rd or 4th of the OG colorways. Banned and Royals are iconic to a lot of collectors. As others have said, why pay resale now? Wouldn't you rather try and cop for retail AND if you strike out, consider the resale route. 

Exactly

Resellers in this thread are really trying to figure a price to sell them at. Here's the price you sell them for. 161.

I haven't bought Jordan's on release day in a while...what time do the online sites and apps start letting you order now

Anyone know where to get those clear bins for sneakers that's in the background of Mike Rich's Royal's video ?

Bert. Bert.
Still feelin good with the preorder?

Yea I'm chillin. Checked and nothing says no codes on my page so that means [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Still over retail but not too much

This is my approach all along, especially with some ppl getting skeptical if their "early arrivals" are fakes or not..........I'd rather not risk it and just wait until I get the "official L" for retail BEFORE I go the resale route.

3 more stores confirmed in my area. Undoubtedly more places got them in my area this go than the '16 BT1s and Banneds.

Couldnt get them to disclose how many fsr they had.

Alot of places saying fcfs . [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Until we get actual numbers these are still gonna be kinda hard

It's gonna be a banned 1 release. Every store getting them but only 1 maybe 2 size runs.

Banneds were that way and tons struck out while those who always eat, ate a lot.

Royals gonna have more hype too

a black blue jordan will NEVER be more hyped than a black red jordan. NEVER. EVER.

whoever says that is low key tryna resell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom