Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nice!
Guess they decided to put the extra laces in a different way? If Sole Supremacy isn't legit, then what West Coast shop is.

Curious, did these have that strong glue smell like all the recent 1s?

That's what I'm saying-sole is legit as hell...I don't think they started packing laces like that, maybe show us some better pics.
I'm not knocking you at all dude, but you might have got a fake pair.

Instead of speculating over what we know, let's help him out and not confuse him. they did not change the way the laces came packaged. There have been pics of the new royals with laces packaged consistent with what we know. If you can return with a full refund, do so ASAP.

Those laces do raise a red flag. Haven't seen any perceived legit pairs with rolled laces yet. Only the fufus have had that so far. We shall see.

Instead of speculating over what we know, let's help him out and not confuse him. they did not change the way the laces came packaged. There have been pics of the new royals with laces packaged consistent with what we know. If you can return with a full refund, do so ASAP.
is there a pic of a pair with laces the old way?

Yeah man, and do us a favor and show us the sole receipt. This might start a major crapstorm.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2370489/width/2000/height/4000[quote="Killaking, post: 27740328"]is there a pic of a pair with laces the old way?
[/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 2370491"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
View media item 2370486
And I can't be the only one who got them on here. Anyone else's come like that? And honestly, I'm more prone to trusting the store at this point. Without any sort of credibility, they couldn't sell Eminem Carhartts for $15k or sell the shoes they do. Look at their eBay feedback. They do legit checks in store. I mean, it's possible they got duped, but meh.

The Royals themselves look and feel fine. A bit better than my Black Toes, not saying much. Tumbled leather on toebox.

To me, it would be akin to Flight Club selling fakes.

Last edited:
Yeah they might not have checked every pair when they bought the back door stock. Up to the buyer to check again.

Back
Top Bottom