Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not a good business practice to tell people don't worry, then turn around and say "just kidding you're screwed!!!" come release day lol.

Hahahaha

I just can't see nike wanting one of their most hyped kicks to sit on shelves like black metallic 5s/ true blue 3s
Well the Space Jams were made in even greater numbers than the BM 5s and TB 3's, and they flew the first day (In Canada at least). I know people are gonna be like "well those were Space Jams" "well those are a Jordan 11", but these Royals are of the same caliber.

Last edited:
If you go by the mantra "believe none of what you hear and half of what you see", you'll be alot less stressed than speculating how many there will be.

Again, Only JB knows the numbers, and anyone else who says "the plug" or "I heard" before spouting a number is wrong.

Well the Space Jams were made in even greater numbers than the BM 5s and TB 3's, and they flew the first day (In Canada at least). I know people are gonna be like "well those were Space Jams" "well those are a Jordan 11", but these Royals are of the same caliber.
In terms of branding or hype?

I would honestly say 11's are more hype than any other model 

There are people that don't like jordans that only buy 11s

It's what every kid wants under their tree for Christmas 

You could go to the mall and see 23 pairs of 11s before you spot a 1

Last edited:
Holiday 11s are different caliber than royal 1s. Maybe bred 1s but those ain't even touching the hype and timing (the holidays) of space jams

If you go by the mantra "believe none of what you hear and half of what you see", you'll be alot less stressed than speculating how many there will be.
Again, Only JB knows the numbers, and anyone else who says "the plug" or "I heard" before spouting a number is wrong.
Word. We won't have any legitimate info to lean on until we see store locations

In terms of branding or hype?

I would honestly say 11's are more hype than any other model 

There are people that don't like jordans that only buy 11s

It's what every kid wants under their tree for Christmas 

You could go to the mall and see 23 pairs of 11s before you spot a 1
Holiday 11s are different caliber than royal 1s. Maybe bred 1s but those ain't even touching the hype and timing (the holidays) of space jams
True, I guess I'm basing it off the Banned Hype. I thought these Royals are up there in terms of hype. I doubt the Banneds would've sat if they were produced in Space Jam numbers. 

got an alternate 6 reservation today, hopefully nike spaces the next one out a month from now 
laugh.gif

Hoping to get a reservation for these lol... I keep getting reservation for $hizz I'm not gonna cop....

Last edited:
Hoping to get a reservation for these lol... I keep getting reservation for $hizz I'm not gonna cop....

Im afraid to pass on these and to end up not getting a reservation for the Royals[emoji]128557[/emoji]. As to date, I have spent almost $1500 on sneakers for the whole family since January

Im afraid to pass on these and to end up not getting a reservation for the Royals[emoji]128557[/emoji]. As to date, I have spent almost $1500 on sneakers for the whole family since January
tax refund should help... unless u owe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom