Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

lol @ anyone who thinks this is gonna be a GR 
roll.gif

Yeah but you know the deal. More than 1 person has said there will be alot of these and the same response applies, don't believe it. The demand will make it hard to cop..
Demand makes any release hyped like this "hard", but if there is in fact a bunch more pairs, your chance of getting a pair goes up.
Indeed, but it won't be easy as you said. We saw it with the banned's. Plenty of places had em and people had more chances than normal but still failed. This will result in the same outcome unless homie who said this will be the biggest 1 release yet, but that ain't gonna happen.

Funny you mention this story, I sold those horrid Chuckposites for $385 easy to someone and paid about $17 out of pocket for Royals. Wore them quite a bit and sold them for $300. One of my better wins [emoji]128526[/emoji]
that's a excellent win. I sold mine for retail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

those whove actually hit on the footlocker app, does the platinum head start really help?  im at the borderline of hitting platinum anyways so i got time to make a small purchase to finally join the club

those whove actually hit on the footlocker app, does the platinum head start really help?  im at the borderline of hitting platinum anyways so i got time to make a small purchase to finally join the club

Yes for this release you must have a 10 min HS to even have a chance

I'll just say I've hit every yeezy release with it.

Indeed, but it won't be easy as you said. We saw it with the banned's. Plenty of places had em and people had more chances than normal but still failed. This will result in the same outcome unless homie who said this will be the biggest 1 release yet, but that ain't gonna happen.

Banneds were supposed to be an easy cop. A borderline GR. Then the release maps came out and it looked like they were widely available. I put in 15 or so tickets, including one spot where I always win, and I came away with nothing. The introduction of the apps around here will make this release "easier" but lots of folks will strike out.

Could have sworn Folk had a tweet posted in here saying they'd be more scarce than banneds

Do we consider the 16' Breds to be a GR, since there were more pairs than other 1's like Black Toes and Shattered Backboards?

Saw the pinoe video and checked the source (instagram: @psmirf & @officialmaor)...more than breds but he said don't sleep. Probably just like banned or jams. We eating!!! That's probably why the twitter screenshot was talking about the preorders.

Hopefully someone better post up the first day of when store raffles for these shoes begins, I was in over my head when I found out about the in-store raffles for the 2016 Breds 3 days after they began (both Shiekh and non-footsite stores)

Do we consider the 16' Breds to be a GR, since there were more pairs than other 1's like Black Toes and Shattered Backboards?
depends on how you define a GR. what most people think when one says GR is that they are like any other jordan GR release which is wrong to say but some people can look at them being released at many stores and having a wide launch to fall under the term

Anyone delt with windycitysole? **** man all be flying to orlando so pre-order is my only thing i get it at 2pm so i know for a fact they will be gone .

Last edited:
I'm fairly new to the sneaker game. What's the deal with raffles? The royals aren't for sale first come first serve/SNKRS app?

Back
Top Bottom