Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm sure you'll land a pair via raffle this time around
Hopefully [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Only got lucky with a pair of Banneds because of a generous member that sent me a pair.

I had to pay him back with the reserved Black Toes Nike sent me :wink:

That's crazy
It was bull-donkey tbh

Was a huge waste of gas and time :smh: I haven't gone all out for a release like that in a very long time and really thought I would have came up on a few pairs...how wrong I was

I could see Zed backtracking and saying all orders with promos cancelled. :x :smh:

Same that's my worry but he clearly said only orders with codes used where they state no codes

Royals had no such notice on em

On the site, it states "If you placed your order prior to "no codes" being added to the title then you are ok and there is no issue with your order if you used a code. Your order confirmation email will have the original title of the item. If it says no codes, make sure no discounts were used of any kind." 

I'm just saying with that kind of notice he could pull that on the royals for those pay low prices and say some **** and just refund

Well see

Time is flying by. I can't believe this release is right around the corner already.
Seeing in hand pics iof these and presales up. Only a matter of time before mom n pops get early pairs and can finally see the leather quality

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if a pair of yeezys release april 1st to take attention off this.

That's what I'm hoping. For different reasons though. I'm in Colombia for some of April. Would love to get these and the White Yeezys out of the way on the first of the month.

Back
Top Bottom