Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i hit broward hoh and pembrooke hoh out here in fla....

mom and pop spots getting theres today or tomorrow...gonna make my rounds there shortly

i ended with 4 pairs of chicagos just doing more legwork like the old days.

Hopefully ill be just as lucky again.

dont call your hoh its a bunch of run arounds with most....just slide in there do your legwork and keep it moving

only release i missed was the fragments in the last 10 months. only because my spots shipment went missing..shoutout to Fed EX =/ 

no online cops all in store cops...

You think Dadeland is worth a shot? Heard their raffles are rigged. :rolleyes

You think Dadeland is worth a shot? Heard their raffles are rigged.
eyes.gif
I hope not.

That was one of the 2 spots I put in for.

Entered 3 raffles. ! at HOH and 2 at SP. Basically I got 1 shot to get this pair :rofl:

Online or bust its looking. So I have only but one other option....get raped for the least amount. Good luck to all

Entered 3 raffles. ! at HOH and 2 at SP. Basically I got 1 shot to get this pair
roll.gif

Online or bust its looking. So I have only but one other option....get raped for the least amount. Good luck to all
Only going to have 1 raffle ticket at NiceKicks...

Never won there before doubt I will start, but going with positive vibes.

After that probably will have to try online

6 raffles + a Las Vegas online pending entry and I'm still not optimistic.

Gonna go try for another 3-6 raffles today :-D. Gonna have to ask a homechick to tag along.

For those that entered the Chicago Niketown online this last time, does Nike let you know if you lost too? How quick were they to notify winners?

Last edited:
They don't start call backs till tomorrow right? I got a call from 312 number that's either busy or don't pick up when I call back smh

For those that entered the Chicago Niketown online this last time, does Nike let you know if you lost too? How quick were they to notify winners?
Notification was quick, I found out 20 minutes after the online raffle closed.

Dont wish anything bad to ANYONE but I hope some medical problem surface from waiting ONLINE FOR RAFFLE TICKETS IN THIS HEAT (NYC) just so the MEDIA can see the crap NIKE and other affiliated companies are handling with this nonsense. 

just my $.02

How long do you wait? And what store? I get off at 4:30 plan to go right away. Thanks.

There are 3 spots within close proximity. FLIGHT23 (8th Ave and 34th), FTL (6th ace and 34th) and FTL time square (42nd and b'way - near Toys r us). Sounds like today has been a bit of a wait and I can't imagine afterwork hours will alleviate this....I waited 30 mins yesterday after work and I would say expect 45 mins plus easy.

Thanks everybody for the replies! It's nice to see they are quick at responding. Beats waiting by my phone all day.

Back
Top Bottom