Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I didnt get them but now im regretting it. They look amazing in person. Someone help me find a 10.5 VVNDS or something cause gahhdamnn

I didnt get them but now im regretting it. They look amazing in person. Someone help me find a 10.5 VVNDS or something cause gahhdamnn

In your size you should be able to find these on various FB groups at a decent resell price.

Last edited:
Have any of you found out how to clean these as soon as water touches the Orange it gets discolored. If you use Jason Markk it gets scuff marks how the hell do you clean these things. I tried good old soap and water and my orange part got discoloration around the preferations.:smh:

Have any of you found out how to clean these as soon as water touches the Orange it gets discolored. If you use Jason Markk it gets scuff marks how the hell do you clean these things. I tried good old soap and water and my orange part got discoloration around the preferations.:smh:

That's scary. Wonder if I should spray water repellent on these or if that would even discolor the leather...

Have any of you found out how to clean these as soon as water touches the Orange it gets discolored. If you use Jason Markk it gets scuff marks how the hell do you clean these things. I tried good old soap and water and my orange part got discoloration around the preferations.
mean.gif
These last few pages have made me shook to unds these 
sick.gif

That's scary. Wonder if I should spray water repellent on these or if that would even discolor the leather...

I used crep and no discoloration ....

The orange should dry with no discoloration if it's just water....after using JM (w/ JM hogs bristled brush) and realizing that wasn't a good look I've been just wiping them down.

From what I recall NDC cancelled their online purchases of SBB's when it was time to release. Anyone think they will do a random release like they did with the Chicagos a few weeks ago?

Wussup yall. I've been away awhile and then I stopped in the UNC 1 thread.  I still don't have my SBB 1's though.

What's a realistic price for me to pay for a sz 9 if I trade some DS UNC 1's sz 9?  The SBB don't have to be DS, but they need to be NDS at worst. 

Wussup yall. I've been away awhile and then I stopped in the UNC 1 thread.  I still don't have my SBB 1's though.

What's a realistic price for me to pay for a sz 9 if I trade some DS UNC 1's sz 9?  The SBB don't have to be DS, but they need to be NDS at worst. 

I've been seeing 8.5 on fleabay around $400-450 and in FB groups around $350. VNDS around $350.

Pics?

Have any of you found out how to clean these as soon as water touches the Orange it gets discolored. If you use Jason Markk it gets scuff marks how the hell do you clean these things. I tried good old soap and water and my orange part got discoloration around the preferations.
mean.gif
It didn't just dry and go back to the normal color?

^^ that would be awesome! Been wanting a pair for a while and don't want to pay ridiculous amount for them.

Back
Top Bottom