Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Manage to get a 2nd pair of these and chicagos off a mom and pops store by me for 300 each. Surprise they still had a few left. A little more than I wanted to pay, but I guess its time for me to break both pairs out now.
whats the point of your post? No show just tell....

Just did a straight up trade with a dude locally with my DS 2012 Olympic VIs for his DS Jordan 1 SBB, feeling pumped.

dude is a VIs fanatic, now trying to see if I can pull off another trade with DS Oreo VIs for his Chi 1s 8)

Where yall finding these suckas at ?

I wouldn't call dude a sucka, he might not care much about 1s and he's getting DS 6s that he doesn't have.
Seems like a win/ win for both parties. Every trade doesn't have to be even as long both parties are happy, that's what really matters.

Last edited:
damn you cooked, wish dudes were like that over my way i'd trade my FTLoTG 7's in a heartbeat

Where yall finding these suckas at ?

lol, I guess different strokes for different folks...this dude came out of nowhere wanted to collect all them 6s.

I'm just glad I didn't unload or unds them this summer :tongue:

I wouldn't call dude a sucka, he might not care much about 1s and he's getting DS 6s that he doesn't have.
Seems like a win/ win for both parties. Every trade doesn't have to be even as long both parties are happy, that's what really matters.

exactly...we both happy and got what we wanted after the trade :nthat:

Last edited:
what happened fam?

Grabbed a second pair off someone on eBay through invoice. He shipped them out on Monday via UPS. Checked the tracking details today and it said that the package weighed 1.7 lbs. I know how much a pair of 1's in my size weighs. I'm thinking he sent a pair of Roshe's or 1.7 lbs worth of cookies or some ish. :lol:

Could be a mixup or maybe I'm just being paranoid... :rolleyes

I think the guy that got the Olympic VI's came out on top, that's one of the best looking Jordan's out there. I like these and they are nice but no where near Olympics, those are neck breakers.

I think the guy that got the Olympic VI's came out on top, that's one of the best looking Jordan's out there. I like these and they are nice but no where near Olympics, those are neck breakers.

Resell prices for both are almost the same. If both parties are happy then thats all that matters.

Calm down...

:rofl:.. I didn't know people still used that line.

Last edited:
what happened fam?

Grabbed a second pair off someone on eBay through invoice. He shipped them out on Monday via UPS. Checked the tracking details today and it said that the package weighed 1.7 lbs. I know how much a pair of 1's in my size weighs. I'm thinking he sent a pair of Roshe's or 1.7 lbs worth of cookies or some ish. :lol:

Seller could be cheapskating if it was a printed label, to save on shipping costs....iono hope its not a scam.

Make sure u video tape yourself opening the package for protection. Saved my *** 1 time with PayPal

Make sure u video tape yourself opening the package for protection. Saved my *** 1 time with PayPal
This.

I always video tape packages whether if I'm selling (the whole packaging process) or buying (unpackaging) in case things turn for the worse.

Pics are worth a thousand words, but videos never lie[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Seller could be cheapskating if it was a printed label, to save on shipping costs....iono hope its not a scam.

if thats the case they are going to hold his package until he pays the rest of the postage
I've gotten stuff shipped tHru USPS that didn't have the correct weight, as in a pair of 2lb shoes. Only time that's happened with UPS was directly from a retailer.

Back
Top Bottom