Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Whenever Breds , Royals and Shadows get remastered...could u trade a DS pair of SBB straight up for one of those?
That's why it's odd to hear trading Chis for SBB..but maybe Chis just aren't on the hype level of a remastered Bred, Royal or Shadow.
OR maybe, the SBB wave is new..and people are caught up in the moment for now..until the next 1NA drops? Not tryin to throw shade on SBBs..but i guess i am throwing shade on them lol. They're nice sneakers..but just being nice sneakers doesn't mean they're on grail levels like those others ..but surely..somebody will trade a brick of solid gold for em.

The obligatory these just came in the mail pic.
Followed by the obligatory "dope" and 
pimp.gif

welp just got these in and one of my shoes have the "nike and the swoosh" right on top of the tongue in the front, don't know how i'm supposed to feel about that lol. the hype on the quality for these is justified tho 
gladbron.png

Just Wanted To Take A Moment To Wish My Homie Here For Years Now coldcity coldcity A Happy Birthday!

Enjoy That Loud Fam And Hope You Have A Blessed Day My Dude :nthat:

happy bday [@=http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/37740"locobans" url="/t/623131/jordan-retro-1-high-shattered-backboard/11880#post_23698288"]
Just Wanted To Take A Moment To Wish My Homie Here For Years Now coldcity coldcity A Happy Birthday!

Enjoy That Loud Fam And Hope You Have A Blessed Day My Dude :nthat:

Happy G day coldcity coldcity

Shattereds on my feet
Loud in my system

That's pretty much gonna be my day
Thanks fellas

Good luck at today at 2 guys, I won't be able to participate 
tired.gif

Edit: Canceled or just trying to put a little shade over the release?

Last edited:

coldcity coldcity [COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]APPY [COLOR=#Red]B[/COLOR]-DAY [COLOR=#Red]F[/COLOR]AM

Shattereds on my feet
Loud in my system

That's pretty much gonna be my day
Thanks fellas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A LOUD ONE :smokin !

Happy Birthday @ColdCity

I'll rock my Chi's for you and your team today!

thanks fellas... ran outta reps already

Good luck at today at 2 guys, I won't be able to participate |I  

Edit: Canceled or just trying to put a little shade over the release?

View media item 1610167
welp

on to the next

agreed... knew I wouldn't have a fair shake online with them anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom