Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Im not saying 300 range fam but before the drop these were hitting pre orders on some sites at 600 selling. After the drop today I was seeing in the 520 now my timeline is full of folks selling at 450 and cant get a offer. Which goes to show most folks excluding NT really didnt want the shoe Im not one of those, but like someone mentioned earlier the yeezy drop had a big impact on this release those prices are climbing I think they are trash though.
yeah def makes sense

laughing at the fact that everyone has their own little theory with every release lol

def a sneaker that everyone needs to at least see in person

if only jb put out royals,breds and shadows with this quality

by far the best overall 1 drop released in a very long time

hopefully you can get your hands on a pair sooner than later

yeah def makes sense

laughing at the fact that everyone has their own little theory with every release lol

def a sneaker that everyone needs to at least see in person

if only jb put out royals,breds and shadows with this quality

by far the best overall 1 drop released in a very long time

hopefully you can get your hands on a pair sooner than later

I agree I got my pairs if the price keeps dropping ill get another lol.

from Oakland with a Giants jersey
mean.gif
Hahahahaha. Great place to live, can't stand any of the teams. 

how does hypekickz have so many shoes for so cheap.. just seems a bit fishy.. had the champagne 7s for 239.. below retail... 
I have no idea why? Maybe it's their only pair left.
They are one of those resellers highly active on instagram. Bought once from them, low concord 11's, and they were legit.

I have no idea why? Maybe it's their only pair left.
They are one of those resellers highly active on instagram. Bought once from them, low concord 11's, and they were legit.

I mean from a buyers perspective the prices are great, the prices just seem almost too good to be true...

Great place to live? Haha Oakland one of the highest murder rates in the country...
There are really nice parts to Oakland. You must not have been there yet. It's up and coming and it's the Brooklyn to San Francisco.

Every city has its good and bad.

Last edited:
They just made too many that the demand was actually met and didn't go  as anticipated like most 1's.  I'm seeing them everywhere at 400 and had seen as low as 350.

Last edited:
There are really nice parts to Oakland. You must not have been there yet. It's up and coming and it's the Brooklyn to San Francisco.

Every city has its good and bad.
bro i was born and raised in oakland/richmond... its not up and coming.. the only thing up and coming are the crime rates.. 

bro i was born and raised in oakland/richmond... its not up and coming.. the only thing up and coming are the crime rates.. 
There's a cat cafe and a Whole Foods with some of the finest Lululemon wearers down the street; I'm not terribly afraid of getting clapped up nowadays. You won't catch me on International at 3AM however. 

You're ******ed. I've lived in San Francisco for 10 years, and I work in real estate now living in LA. I'm well aware of Oakland and that many people are moving there. Yes, it's being gentrified

Last edited:
Your ******ed. I've lived in San Francisco for 10 years, and I work in real estate now living in LA. I'm well aware of Oakland and that many people are moving there. Yes, it's being gentrified
******ed? Yea good one.. You work in real estate? Like your a janitor at a real estate office? Yea many people move to oakland, the criminals... #2 Most dangerous place to live in the entire country... Anyways kid go plunge a toilet, i'm gonna cuddle up with my 3 pairs of backboards

******ed? Yea good one.. You work in real estate? Like your a janitor at a real estate office? Yea many people move to oakland, the criminals... #2 Most dangerous place to live in the entire country... Anyways kid go plunge a toilet, i'm gonna cuddle up with my 3 pairs of backboards

Janitor?? I make more than you'll ever make in your lifetime. QFT

If nobody's buying even at $350, how low do you guys think the prices have to be for them to bite?

Tbh I'm not seeing them dropping too much farther.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom