Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

too smooth, huh?

in and out in 2 minutes.

The samoan served his purpose...no one gonna try no one with him around.
It was really smooth. We're you there when they opened at 10:00?

The one that smelt like [emoji]127809[/emoji]?

Last edited:
It was really smooth.

The one that smelt like [emoji]127809[/emoji]?
Didn't smell him 
roll.gif

You didn't come away with a pair?
Nope, preorder didn't come through and struck out online and in raffles

I wish Nike would stop canceling all these damn releases, I can never get shoes on ftl or fnl sites

The resell price right now doesn't seem that bad. I'm sure you'll come away with a pair. Wish both of us could have came away with retail especially since you have always tried to help me

Kinda sucks but whatever

Last edited:

The samoan served his purpose...no one gonna try no one with him around.
LMAO! Seen him, thought to myself "What size SBB this here MF come for? Size 24?" LOL... Came in from the backside of the store and was told I had to go out the front to make line. No hassle since the "line" wasn't but 4 folks, and we were ushered in 5 mins later. Most everyone in line had their Barneys NY bags with their Yeezy's in them. 

Where yall finding these?

Ndsbg marketplace on facebook group. So many people on their selling pairs you just got to talk the price down.

I know that group but lotta shady *** dudes and lil kids

I recently had trouble with a invoice payment I'm still waiting for a refund. Just don't wanna run into that BS again and waste time and having money tied up for 2 months because dudes wanna play games. Wishing NTers had em for that price. Atleast peace of mind if you see dude around and less likely sometimes to pull some BS

For those who already got these in hand ,and also have the Bulls over Xs, hows the leather when compared? ?

Last edited:
Who's waiting for shipping confirmation from foolocker and or footaction? 

Worst part of getting shoes online 
laugh.gif

rebelmindz rebelmindz ,only asking cause people were holding the Bulls over Xs in such high regard,in terms of leathers quality, and the way theyre talking about these sbb1s ,brought about that question.

Thx,for your input.

Last edited:
Yeah BOB were great leather, esp. for a general release. But these are on another level. IMO one of the best quality Jordan's ever made

rebelmindz rebelmindz ,only asking cause people were holding the Bulls over Xs in such high regard,in terms of leathers quality, and the way theyre talking about these sbb1s ,brought about that question.

Thx,for your input.
The Bulls were nice but I held these today and they are probably the nicest 1's I've held in my hands while I can remember I was 10 in 85 :lol: never held banneds by the way

Back
Top Bottom