Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Not including City Gear and Active Athlete here in Houston, Only 5 HOH had the raffles for the SBBs. And Shiekh announced late what store would be getting them. I could only put in 3 raffles at HOH, because I couldn't get to the other 2. City Gear and Active Athlete do fcfs from what I know.

Chicagos were easier, as all the Footactions around me received them, as well as HOH, and all the Shiekhs and even the 1 shoe palace we have. I put in 11 raffles, and won 1 pair. I picked up another unclaimed pair at 1pm later that day.
CG and AA are so corrupt :lol: you can get whatever you want as long as you're willing to pay that tax.

Just got that call from my local city gear for my size 10[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. That sigh of relief

i give up
ppl entering with no intent to pick up, ruined for the rest of us 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Next Nike RSVP they do in Chi or NYC I'm entering 34 emails - fight fire with fire!
F NDC

Hoping for a call today. I can't never win a Nike Air AJ 1 raffle. I'm still hurt about missing out on Chicagos.

Seems like it these days! 1 or even 2 acct won't work you need 34 like homie who posted that! Geeezzzzz

Next Nike RSVP they do in Chi or NYC I'm entering 34 emails - fight fire with fire!
F NDC

They should do it so that they use ur billing and or address to make sure that your at least a reasonable distance away heck even 200 mile radius or by zip code to eliminate the spammers.

I think that's what they will do behind the scenes to people who are just entering to enter.

I mean they can black ball you and never tell you tbh...

Got a call for Yeezys at Packers...said they didn't draw for sbb but dude Said you can't win both....Atleast I got something from Packers.

F NDC

you need 34 numbers tho

Seems like it these days! 1 or even 2 acct won't work you need 34 like homie who posted that! Geeezzzzz

F NDC

You'll need 34 cell numbers too...at least the way i understand it!?

correct :lol:

Back
Top Bottom