Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm really starting to think that 6/27 RD is legit. 5/23 bred 11 lows and SB's with chi 1s the following week. I dunno man....
Yeah, I never thought all of that would be released that close together. And the way Nike has been delaying stuff because of the port strike is not good. Now truckers who haul freight at Cali ports are striking.

These could end up having the same availability as the rest of the NA 1s....look at the family forever 1s, they had a story line behind it and was designed by mj kids they weren't a major exclusive release

These could end up having the same availability as the rest of the NA 1s....look at the family forever 1s, they had a story line behind it and was designed by mj kids they weren't a major exclusive release

cuz it wasn't all the kids b...

I never said all & that's why I rephrased it and gave names, the whole point is they still mj kids and they designed the shoe

Last edited:
lmao now we talking about MJ kids, his second wife and 2nd wife's kids?? c'mon! what's going on here?
his kids are nobody. they couldn't even design those shoes look anywhere near decent. who cares about that Family Bullcrap Js?
at least his 2nd wife is somebody. Ms. Columbia.

Anyways, I think SBB will be somewhat limited release. I'd be all over them when they release, only for retail though, not paying anyone $1000+ .

Last edited:
so you almighty because you have 85 1's? Still doesn't change how ridiculous you look saying SBB blows frag quality out the water, when you have never even seen or felt SBB before. Go ahead and spend your money at Marqueesole like you said you would since you seem to know whats up. I'll sit down when you take your foot out your mouth. 

if he actually has real 85 1s, he's kinda almighty in my book. lol.

Here is my opinion on the Shattered Backboard (SB/SBB) 1's.

Reasons they might be limited or hard to get:
  • The Chicago 1's come out and the quality is amazing, thus people will assume the SB's will be the same and try for a pair.
  • The Chicago 1's sell out nation/internetwide on release date. So people who can't cop will be on the hunt for the SB's.
    • People able to get the Chi 1's are feeling up on their purchase and say "Why not, I'll get the Sb's to go with my Chi 1's!"
  • Nike sees 1's are still hot and ups the price and limits the quantity to ensure hype and successful profit.
  • Release Date gets confirmed and social media (IG, Twit, NT, FB, Myspace?, etc.) blows up
  • BOTS
Reasons they might be an easy cop:
  • For some GD reason the Chi 1's come out to be some trash that Oscar the Grouch wouldn't want to be around.
  • SBB's are slept on because of color code.
  • Nike sees the 1's sell out fast then decide to up the quantity of the SBB's to profit a large amount.
  • A random restock in past releases happens around the suppose 6/27 release date and wallets dry up.
    • Side Note, it feels about time on a restock, am I right?' 
That is my two cents on how these could go down. Any other ideas I missed?

i respect your opinion, but I have some counter comments:

-regardless of the quality of either Chi's or SBB's, people will try for both because they're NA 1's in OG form. Add a possibility of a "limited", forget it.

-again, even those get are successful on Chi's, will go for the SBB's if theres a limited tag attached to it. Not all, but most will still get it even if they don't like it because it could be good trade bait.

-SBB's won't get slept on. Period.

-Nike already sees and knows the potential of 1's if it's OG form with quality materials. They won't up the quantity based on demand BUT if they up the quantity, the more resellers buy. 

-Restocks seem to be a thing of the past, haven't seen 1 for the last 2 quarters.

Last edited:
Glad the release date was moved out. Wish they would have gave a clue on availability

confirmed on SC, they're pretty accurate in terms of release dates even though their pics are not so authentic. Though, they get their sources from other sites and people as well. They steal info from NT from time to time lol 

I'm working on finding availability out now
Fingers crossed you're able to source some man 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom