Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Must be my luck day! Got a call from flight 23 and kicks USA!!! Gonna pay it forward and hook my man up with the other pair for retail since Maryland didn't have really anywhere to go for him to get these
Go buy a lottery ticket roshe now lol

Culver city shiekh told me to come back around 2 or 3 cause they don't have tickets right now, so they would be a good one to hit. I ain't got time to wait that long so just a heads up

Culver city shiekh told me to come back around 2 or 3 cause they don't have tickets right now, so they would be a good one to hit. I ain't got time to wait that long so just a heads up
thats so lazy of them hahaha. they had the entire day to buy tickets yesterday wth?

Last edited:
For those in H-Town, did Memorial City HOH call winners yet? That's my only hope left since I didn't get called from the Galleria.

Last edited:
Anybody here win the raffle at HOH Culver City? Just called to ask when they were calling raffle winners and they said they already made their calls (So I guess I struck out there).

damn a child plugged up and here airsak was complainin about bein shorted on his paycheck
laugh.gif

I wish there was proof he got those from Soles. I'd love to see that store lose their account and close.

Back
Top Bottom