Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

No, it sounds like a live raffle. I am not about that life. Especially if you know where Lakewood is. 
sick.gif
Man, Lakewood got nothing on the Shiekh's in Compton LOL. Hope them employees got kevlar vests come Saturday LOL 

If you have a problem with me, you should probably pm instead of taking shots trying to be funny

why so serious fam i was just talking in general ..and no im not going to pm you just to argue when there is nothing to argue about :D

you do seem a little too naive when it comes to releases and what not .

Last edited:
no stores in your area got pairs????[emoji]128563[/emoji]

only three stores and i cant make it to two because of work :smh:

i got my boy that works at the soccer store at that mall to get me a ticket so im sitting on two tickets :smokin

Last edited:
Don't mind Zyzz. He is a younger cat and aside from 1's, if it ain't "below retail" he ain't about that life...
[emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

All in good fun. All in good fun.
#teamtechfleece

Last edited:
Update
[COLOR=#Red]@ShiekhShoes: Raffle: Entries taken tomorrow only. Names will drawn and notified Fri. Must answer on first call or pair will be released. Buy Sat. by 1.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Here it is for Shiekh's:

Raffle: Entries taken tomorrow only. Names will drawn and notified Fri. Must answer on first call or pair will be released. Buy Sat. by 1.

So Shiekh will give out tickets tomorrow, call winners on Friday.

No longer a live, in store raffle, but a common raffle ticket procedure... Correct!?

nope and they wont...

why they keep switching it up...
Probably realized doing a live in-store raffle would cause chaos knowing the hype and availability for the release.

Wouldn't be worth the risk to people, staff, and property.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom