Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

For you nothing is easy to get
laugh.gif

You say that like it's a bad thing? Black & Whites would be a great first AJ1.... Quality is on point.
Couldn't help stores were backdooring pairs and they didn't call me for the Chicagos and I want the Chicagos first what sense does it make to spend that money when I can save for the Chicagos.

$230 is not a bad after market price for a good quality pair of Air Jordan 1's in this day and age.

Last edited:
SD peeps

FV HOH had no line. We were told they don't know if they will be getting them in, but they are still doing raffles today and tomorrow.

PB HOH said to come back at 1:00 to see if they will be doing the raffle system. Shiekhs said "if" they get them, it will be FCFS.

thank you sir

Couldn't help stores were backdooring pairs and they didn't call me for the Chicagos and I want the Chicagos first what sense does it make to spend that money when I can save for the Chicagos.
Neither could the rest of us help it. You add NOTHING to these discussions of value with this kind of talk. We all know the reality. Pairs are being backdoored as we speak. You can help one thing... your incessant whining,Tensai of Tears.

Right? He just keeps talking about what he's buying or trying to buy. All talk. NO ONE CARES. Come back when you got a pair to show us, Grasshopper!
Yeah fam I can't understand how he spends so much time in these threads but doesn't own a pair
It's like someone with no kids telling you how to raise yours :lol:
He needs a new hobby knitting perhaps maybe collecting Pokemon cards ? Or go get sum and collect panties :lol:
Just please someone stop him from trying to school people on 1's! AIR SAK THE DUMMY OF NT sorry pal

ahhhhhh *sits back and props feet up lights cig [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128684[/emoji]* nothing better than paying $170 each on rd for my [emoji]127824[/emoji]s...[emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji]

Yeah fam I can't understand how he spends so much time in these threads but doesn't own a pair
It's like someone with no kids telling you how to raise yours :lol:
He needs a new hobby knitting perhaps maybe collecting Pokemon cards ? Or go get sum and collect panties :lol:
Just please someone stop him from trying to school people on 1's! AIR SAK THE DUMMY OF NT sorry pal
Yoooo I'm dead out here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Neither could the rest of us help it. You add NOTHING to these discussions of value with this kind of talk. We all know the reality. Pairs are being backdoored as we speak. You can help one thing... your incessant whining,Tensai of Tears.
So you took the stuff in the Chicago thread to heart? Anyways you know that NDC didn't release their pair so that's one reason, sizes sometimes pop up, and restocks can happens so is that enough reason to be in the thread, to try and find a pair. 
It's like someone with no kids telling you how to raise yours
laugh.gif

He needs a new hobby knitting perhaps maybe collecting Pokemon cards ? Or go get sum and collect panties
laugh.gif

So you took the stuff in the Chicago thread to heart? Anyways you know that NDC didn't release their pair so that's one reason, sizes sometimes pop up, and restocks can happens so is that enough reason to be in the thread, to try and find a pair.

I'm saying the reasons don't matter. All you talk about here is YOURSELF. You don't discuss who is carrying what, you don't talk about any homework you've been doing, you just keep talking about how you have nothing. Take a look in the mirror man. You're a sappy, sorry looking whiner in all these threads. Just sick of reading it. You see anyone else keep talking about how rough they got it on this release, the last release, the last month of releases? It's not that you didn't score a pair, it's that you're an attention getting baby.

You say that like it's a bad thing? Black & Whites would be a great first AJ1.... Quality is on point and I am kind of getting tired of you moping around the AJ1 threads, just pop the cherry already.
Fam all bark and nooooo bite smh we still on this????

Dude we all know this is going on and you should to... I can just imagine you not getting your Chicagos unless someone here hooks you up out of pity and then the black & whites go up in price and your outta luck. Then we have to deal with your dumb .gifs for eternity. I'm outta here, you frustrate me lol

You say that like it's a bad thing? Black & Whites would be a great first AJ1.... Quality is on point and I am kind of getting tired of you moping around the AJ1 threads, just pop the cherry already.
Fam all bark and nooooo bite smh we still on this????
He just wants to put this stupid stuff in our faces every day. He needs to get a dog who can sit by his AJ1-less feet and listen to his tales from the trail of tears.

This is crazy man. I've seen people nonstop with their families just signing up for raffle tickets at this HoH in CC.

I'm saying the reasons don't matter. All you talk about here is YOURSELF. You don't discuss who is carrying what, you don't talk about any homework you've been doing, you just keep talking about how you have nothing. Take a look in the mirror man. You're a sappy, sorry looking whiner in all these threads. Just sick of reading it. You see anyone else keep talking about how rough they got it on this release, the last release, the last month of releases? It's not that you didn't score a pair, it's that you're an attention getting baby.
You act like i'm the only one that does that and I do try to stay on topic, you and others try to insult my ability to cop based on the Chicagos. Also that homework stuff is redundant.

Last edited:
I knew when I found the raffle for Hong Kong Nike
That the USA would follow
Remember where you heard it first :lol: :smokin
Rebelmindz for niketalk news ,back to you Jim

Back
Top Bottom