Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What happened?

Pay check came in, thought I was getting at least $240, got $91 because of how the pay period is set up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh...
yao_ming_meme_by_lecatinga-d4kpe13.jpg

Atlanta is smooth in and out ran into two lines of 2 people. One tix took 10 min to get cause someone sent they grandparents up there and they had to have explained to them that raffle winners are on the Facebook page of the mall.

My god the questions after that about how do I look up Facebook and do I need a smartphone for that.

Glad this fine Spanish chick took the rest of us so the manager could give the elderly couple the "Apple Genius Bar treatment"

Side note sending grandparents in 100 deg weather tho. Some of yall are

#Savages

My mom and pa ain't leaving the house I would take off work before I let that happen bruh

University, actually. International said to call Wednesday or Thursday. I have a higher chance of being struck by lightening than winning a raffle at those locations.

Yeah man its been out there that University backdoor pairs.. That had to be one of the most crooked stores

Last edited:
Going to hit my only mall today for a ticket. Other malls carrying the release are about an hour and half round trip making it not worth my time to go. I also hope Nike LA is going to implement the online raffle this week.

My local HOH just told me that they aren't releasing the SBB, however they are on the launch locator, and I'm pretty sure they will. This shady s**t has me about to report them.
surprised to see that..at least in my local FTL, they don't let any of the employees to get a pair the day of release..even if they have a day off and go to camp.. lol. they even deny to sell to known resellers..(that's the funniest part..there are a few chinese families that visit HoH occasionally to camp..kids, parents and grandparents, even if they arrive first if the pairs are not enough for all the people in queue they are not getting anything)

this guy is from chicagos release...

Last edited:
surprised to see that..at least in my local FTL, they don't let any of the employees to get a pair the day of release..even if they have a day off and go to camp.. lol. they even deny to sell to known resellers..(that's the funniest part..there are a few chinese families that visit HoH occasionally to camp..kids, parents and grandparents, even if they arrive first if the pairs are not enough for all the people in queue they are not getting anything)
This store you speak of :pimp:

just called my local finishline to ask if theyre getting them. the workers response "we are not receiving those. they are a nike exclusive release only, no other stores are getting them" :lol: :smh:

Atlanta is smooth in and out ran into two lines of 2 people. One tix took 10 min to get cause someone sent they grandparents up there and they had to have explained to them that raffle winners are on the Facebook page of the mall.

My god the questions after that about how do I look up Facebook and do I need a smartphone for that.

Glad this fine Spanish chick took the rest of us so the manager could give the elderly couple the "Apple Genius Bar treatment"

Side note sending grandparents in 100 deg weather tho. Some of yall are

#Savages

My mom and pa ain't leaving the house I would take off work before I let that happen bruh

What stores did you hit?

Also are all dtlr's getting these?

man i wish they do raffles on weekends, so hard to get a hold of people on weekdays. would have taken my friends and family to local my HOH, learned my lessons on the chi 1s. 

Last edited:
SD peeps

FV HOH had no line. We were told they don't know if they will be getting them in, but they are still doing raffles today and tomorrow.

PB HOH said to come back at 1:00 to see if they will be doing the raffle system. Shiekhs said "if" they get them, it will be FCFS.

Last edited:

this guy is from chicagos release...
This store is doing it right, more should do the same

I just came from picking up foams and you would think it was FCFS. Line had to be a hundred plus..

Good looks fam! Looks like I will be heading straight to Queens Center Mall after work. Will likely hit FA tomorrow on lunch.

Repped.

Just left the Local FTL, they only had 4 names on the list. Its looking good especially since it's listed as a FCFS release on the launch locator.

Last edited:
SD peeps

FV HOH had no line. We were told they don't know if they will be getting them in, but they are still doing raffles today and tomorrow.

PB HOH said to come back at 1:00 to see if they will be doing the raffle system. Shiekhs said "if" they get them, it will be FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom