Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

You copping for the home city or just because?

The Bay should be all in on these cause of the CW as well.

I just need something to wear to Halloween parties.

baltimore all the way, otherwise it wouldn't have been this serious.

Ah yeah... Orioles 1s.  Knew I forgot a baseball team.  My bad.

i was just sitting there thinking like how this dude come up with this long *ss list and fail to include the O's, but it's all good.

:nthat:

Good looking, old chap.

Lettuce leave the CHInanigans behind us?

I got dudes posting gun memes on me now.....it's a tough world mayne.
We good man

A little internet trash talk never hurt anyone

We livened up that Chi thread anyways

laugh.gif

different because different retailers will have them?

Same ol' bs if you ask me.

Gonna drive around half a day to get zero calls cause theyre all back doored to the homies

i'd be surprised if i didn't get a single call back after putting in the full amount of leg work. it would be a 1st. for instance there are 17 dtlr's around me. 6 hoh's around me that are getting them and almost as many shoe city's as dtlr's. i won't know which dtlr's and shoe city's are getting them til tmrw, but like i said i'm liking my chances to come away with a couple.[/quote]
Really hope you come away with the W

Nothing like scooping a drop like this for the low

Especially multiples

nthat.gif

I'd like to continue the topic of the creative nicknames people have been giving these.  Sa far, I've seen:

Home Depot 1s

SF Giant's 1s

Philly Flyers 1s

Bengal 1s

Prison Jumpsuit 1s

Emergency Cone 1s

Hooter 1s

Harley-Davidson 1s

Tigger 1s

Halloween 1s

Naruto 1s

Orange is the new Black 1s

Starfish 1s

Nemo 1s

some sarcastic names too:

Black/Orange Breds

Orange Black Toe 1s

Blange 1s

Anything else out there?
Rebel Flight Suit 1's 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I'm thinking of driving the L.A. map tomorrow but then why?

I'm good money on the shaw but the homie said the BC manager wants resell for any pairs he's holding ( mind you this is a new manger who replaced a crooked one)
Right. It seems FTL keep putting these crooked managers in the same pool of re-hires LOL Out with one crooked manager, in with another crooked one. 

how far are you driving

edit. 

just saw your username and realized you're coming from da burg!  put it like this man.  HOH Southpark is getting a full size run. thats a big volume store.  we have nfl players and nba players that frequent that store and spend thousands a month.  we also have regulars that show up/camp twice a month for Js.

do you really think you're gonna show up for the first time and win THESE?
I see where you was going but you should've stop at the gas money part. Still got social status and the shop in the cable box. I think it's another power seller on the prowl. He at CP so the logical choice would be SP. I mean let your ambition be as lofty as your love for the shoe but the flip side of that is jack squat. Nathan nothing. Thank you. Come again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #IMGONE

From my understanding a lot of Shiekh locations wont know if they will be getting these until Tuesday.

If this is true, they wont be doing online codes but they will be doing instore raffles...

First time Ive ever heard them doing this but I got that answer from all Shiekhs Ive spoke with today

Be on the lookout for that late shipment
Sounds about right. Made a few calls this afternoon to various stores around LA, and all the places pretty much said they won't even know until Tues/Wed at earliest if they're getting these. I'm going to assume this is Nike doing it's best to keep locations/numbers close to the vest as close to release as possible. 

I'd like to continue the topic of the creative nicknames people have been giving these.  Sa far, I've seen:

Home Depot 1s
SF Giant's 1s
Philly Flyers 1s
Bengal 1s
Prison Jumpsuit 1s
Emergency Cone 1s
Hooter 1s
Harley-Davidson 1s
Tigger 1s
Halloween 1s
Naruto 1s
Starfish 1s
Nemo 1s

Black/Orange Breds
Orange Black Toe 1s
Blange 1s

Anything else out there?

Candy corn 1s
Autozone 1s
View media item 1593334

Home Depot 1s
SF Giant's 1s
Philly Flyers 1s
Bengal 1s
Prison Jumpsuit 1s
Emergency Cone 1s
Hooter 1s
Harley-Davidson 1s
Tigger 1s
Halloween 1s
Naruto 1s
Starfish 1s
Nemo 1s

Black/Orange Breds
Orange Black Toe 1s
Blange 1s

Anything else out there?

Candy corn 1s
Autozone 1s
View media item 1593334

narrow it down to

Naruto 1s
Orange is the new black 1s
Autozone 1s

Top 3 :lol:

Que the fat girl mmmmhmmm mmmmhmmm no gif sbbs. That orange stuff is sus too. Like grown men saying fleek. Yeah. Dead that b.

^^^i cant see that ticket on the bottom of the box getting pulled to often....
Depends on how the store does it though.  I saw a Champs first sort out the tickets by size by placing them in individual cups, then pull from each cup until sizes are done.

BUT, I also saw FNL just mix up the box of tickets, then just kept pulling from the top, then mix and repeat until all stock is spoken for.

What happened to Air Sak?

Where's Air Sakuragi
I'm here guys just a little tired, had to work: Friday 11 to 5, Sat 10:30 to 8, and Sun 11 to 6 (know that's not that many hours for you established guys).  Plus my grandmother had food poisoning Sat night and I stayed up to help her, my cousin and aunt came down to check up on her, she's doing fine now.  Plus Sun I had to do work for two summer classes to boost my GPA.  Anyways, I've seen the launch locator and these are not coming to my state and my internet is no way near powerful enough, I want these but there is no way i'm copping online.  I'm officially calling these the Naruto 1s though.

Not suppose to be a sob story just filing you in on my life

Last edited:
I'm here guys just a little tired, had to work: Friday 11 to 5, Sat 10:30 to 8, and Sun 11 to 6 (know that's not that many hours for you established guys).  Plus my grandmother had food poisoning Sat night and I stayed up to help her, my cousin and aunt came down to check up on her, she's doing fine now.  Plus Sun I had to do work for two summer classes to boost my GPA.  Anyways, I've seen the launch locator and these are not coming to my state and my internet is no way near powerful enough, I want these but there is no way i'm copping online.  I'm officially calling these the Naruto 1s though.

so you have enough for chicagos?

I can get tickets for the raffles but do I have to pick up the shoes in person if I win or can I have a friend or bro pick it up with my ID?Cause I have work.

Back
Top Bottom