Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lol at the people claiming fragment prices a few weeks back. Last i checked fragments never hit hundreds of retailers in the US like these will.

This just goes to show you all the new people that you really don't know anything about allocation until the info is released.

at least i got a chance. but damn, going to be a lot of driving around houston after work on monday and tuesday smh. fck traffic man

Lmmfao at the prognosticators claiming these would be 1k+ after rd. You should be able to do a straight up trade for Chis or black LMs

Looks like none of the stores over at Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw Plaza getting them. Closest is Culver City and Beverly Center HOH. I hope folks locally can flourish cause that FTL launch map looking dire.

Lmmfao at the prognosticators claiming these would be 1k+ after rd. You should be able to do a straight up trade for Chis or black LMs
i wish someone would offer me chi's or LMs for these 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What if I'm in the mall before anyone else?

It probably varies from mall to mall. But when my local champs does fcfs, they open at 10am, but the mall doors are open by 6am if not earlier. So you can enter the mall and sit outside the gate of whatever retailer you're attempting to cop from. Call your local mall security and ask them what time the doors are unlocked.

Last edited:
I've been offered Frags if I can get a pair for an NTer, looks like I'll be hunting for that 2nd pairv

flt 23 should have the same allocation as chi's imo 

Why?.,,,CHIs had GS on top of the adult sizes and there's no confirmation for SBBs of a GS run, the CHI colorway is a proven seller while SBBs is a new colorway....expect half the run of CHIs and that's being optimistic.

Last edited:
I personally think all the limited talk and high resell is bs.. I've been sitting on size 10 chicago 1s since release date and I haven't had an offer in the 400s, people offering 300,320 etc.. I have a feeling this will be the same

with footlocker its between 10-18 pairs per location

thats what the hoh store manager told me around my way

in south fla u got the 3 hoh and the handful of boutiques getting them....

Just got off the phone w/ Millenium Shoes over in Inglewood (You folks remember them, the pic that was posted for the Chi 1s with all them empty chairs lined up just outside the store? LOL). Looks like they are getting a FSR, and will be FCFS. I'm not about that FCFS life, certainly not in Inglewood LOL

ok so here is what its lookin like....

FTL/HOH 34th street 60 pairs

harlem HOH 60 pairs

flight 23 650 pairs(nike seeding)

please keep in mind this is BEFORE employee holds or any other shenanigans etc...

they have been shifting management after a flight 23 manager got caught sellin $100 wristbands for pinnacles the other week to people

but again things happen

I personally think all the limited talk and high resell is bs.. I've been sitting on size 10 chicago 1s since release date and I haven't had an offer in the 400s, people offering 300,320 etc.. I have a feeling this will be the same

really? I sold 2 pair size 11 Chi's for 460 and 420 and that's only because I did not feel like sitting on them. Chi's will be 500+ by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom