Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Looks like i'll be putting in a raffle ticket. Might ask some fam if they want to help me with some raffle tickets, but they ain't about that sneaker life. If i don't hit i'll just end up paying resale. Shouldn't be too much, since SB's look to be at a lot of HOHs
Unfortunately I think the Frags/Chis really skewed the 1s market, and many people are still itching to buy after the Chi fiasco. Resellers smell blood in the water and I expect them to go for the jugular. 

For bigger cities i could see 36 hrs prior. For Holyoke Mass its more like 20 hours, altho things could change after the chi release. Like you said, hype for 1s in western mass is new
Thanks man appreciate the information. I wouldn't even think about attempting these because of the hype but the no sales tax is tempting lol

Watch those resale prices go down after FTL hit us with the locator.

pimp.gif

They already did. More abundant than FTA.
Yeah, usually how it is though

Peeps were tripping when they saw only the Flight 23 locations getting them

Should be able to trade Chis for these straight up

Def dont see these selling for more than Chicagos though

Good luck to ALL!

Last edited:
Well the only 2 HOH in my area are getting them. I called to confirm and was told they're doing raffles, but the launch locator shows FCFS. Not sure who to believe?

First come first serve 
Well the only 2 HOH in my area are getting them. I called to confirm and was told they're doing raffles, but the launch locator shows FCFS. Not sure who to believe?
Go in for raffle and if you dont win go wait anyways. Thats only way to be sure.

I called around and finish line said they will know later but no local FTL or FA in my area =(

I wonder how many pairs per store

Believe the store....FTL locator for CHIs was showing raffles for me to get to the locale and find out FCFS and vice versa.

I'm surprised sites, such as: kixsquare, sole closet, kicks crew, 23 penny, etc. haven't posted their preorders up yet. Maybe there's very little allocation than we thought? Or maybe they want to see what's resell after release before they put up their pairs. A lot of these sites left money on the table for the Chicago's.

I'm surprised sites, such as: kixsquare, sole closet, kicks crew, 23 penny, etc. haven't posted their preorders up yet. Maybe there's very little allocation than we thought? Or maybe they want to see what's resell after release before they put up their pairs. A lot of these sites left money on the table for the Chicago's.
I doubt pre-orders will be done

Most sites lost a lot of profit doing pre orders with chicagos

Theyll probably still cop tons of pairs and sell them for the going rate on release day like ISS

Make the most profit possible

I think you will see pre-orders numbers loosen up this week at insane price points....I can't imagine any money was left on the table with CHIs for these outfits. The thirst is still strong for CHIs.

I doubt pre-orders will be done

Most sites lost a lot of profit doing pre orders with chicagos

Theyll probably still cop tons of pairs and sell them for the going rate on release day like ISS

Make the most profit possible
this

it is smarter for them to hold out until RD when everyone strikes out then buy people buy off sheer emotion

also gauges how hard of a drop it was

Back
Top Bottom