• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike employees never know what's going on, it's always a person says one thing and the other person says the exact opposite. 

I think the early release over seas show how Nike is like whatever with this one

It's like they are trying to create a QS in the days of internet and blogs

Last edited:
I got that email too this morning, but then they emailed me back later and said they made a mistake and I did order the correct shoe. I get to keep the voucher too. Maybe it'll work out for you? Gotta see what comes in.

Didn't realize I got that email also, it was grouped into a chat. Kickz came through though. Wish it was cheaper, it's almost like I paid $50 for an ATC lol.

View media item 2190045

So how one get the early access? Does it depend on your purchasing history or just a draw?

So how one get the early access? Does it depend on your purchasing history or just a draw?

I have no idea. They have reserved stuff for me in the past but it's usually stuff I don't want. I do purchase a lot from them........compared to REGULAR people :lol:. Compared to my Niketalk brethren? I'm probably average. Never hit on the draw....

Last edited:
cliffnotes on what's going on??

I thought last I checked in on the snkrs app there was a drawing Saturday morning

now people are having orders preparing to ship?

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif

Wait people who are getting reserved on snkrs app.. are u getting this in the inbox? cause I aint getting ****.. neither 31s or 1s lol 

Do y'all get push notifications on Nike+? Just finally checked my inbox and I've missed a lot of reservations
laugh.gif
Thanks for the heads up. I get notifications on my phone but my brother checked his inbox on Nike+ app because of your post and saw he had a reservation too
laugh.gif

He just got a size 10 
nthat.gif

Can he try to get another pair on Saturday through SNKRS app or will his order get cancelled

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom