• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBBs were not that limited, after originally selling for 600+ they were sitting for 320 for a while.

They were limited. Not Frag limited....but limited. Mostly urban accounts. Also, the issue the color scheme as far as resell value. Many people just don't like or wear orange too much. That plays a factor with resell. Look at it like this. If the pantone 11 was a regular blue hue or a all red color scheme, resell would be much higher

hopefully they change these from the draw to a normal drop can't handle 3 Ls Back to Back to Back

Last edited:
Same here.....$250 and meeting locally here in Orlando....
I will put in the work to try for a retail pair or maybe 2 as well.....

It's bittersweet, I'm glad they aren't killing the allure of the 1 by overproducing it... But paying these prices sucks

It's bittersweet, I'm glad they aren't killing the allure of the 1 by overproducing it... But paying these prices sucks

Well I was not going to do a pre-order on these but I saw how the euro release went today.....made me rethink......

Really sucks that we aren't sure if we can get these due to the hype of breds. I've never seen a turnout like the breds release(maybe since i usually sit out 11 releases). I really hope ppl don't go to the lengths they did for the breds. Ppl had grandma and grandpa on line. I'm going to 2 malls Monday morning then I might put in a little legwork Tuesday.

laugh.gif

Really sucks that we aren't sure if we can get these due to the hype of uk drop selling out so fast. I've never seen a turnout like the breds release(maybe since i usually sit out 11 releases). I really hope ppl don't go to the lengths they did for the breds. Ppl had grandma and grandpa on line. I'm going to 2 malls Monday morning then I might put in a little legwork Tuesday.
More accurate reason

How do you guys cop off villa online. Is it a backdoor site or legit

I cop of villa all the time.

I'm only trying on the footlocker app, and SNKRS.

Shouldn't be bad for these I don't see resell being anything. Bred 1's moving on GOAT for 300

Last edited:
These released today overseas in limited quantities and trust it was a super L
For sure i was on 3 sites at same time (+ NDC for OVO big L moment haha) and lucky luke was there, footlocker fastest sold out, anyway no luck on OVO but i'll have my SBB in two or three days!

Last edited:
I can try online but idk how luck would fare me in that 

its a drive anywhere I go also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom