Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going nuts, for more than 2 weeks now, its crazy
It's going to blow up tomorrow when I post pics of my Banned 1 and Chi 1. Doesn't matter if they are legit or fake. It will blow up! 
roll.gif

This thread is going nuts, for more than 2 weeks now, its crazy
Yeah I don't think it'll stop as long as this guys still selling shoes. At the end of the day I don't know who to believe. Those guys could be completely right about the fact that these shoes are UA. They've got a valid point about the amount of rare shoes these guys are restocking, but at the end of the day no one can confirm whether any of the pairs are fake or not. So far every LC thats been done has checked out fine. I'm not sure who to believe at this point lol. 

Ron right though.. why ban him? If he indeed knows who this dude is why lie?

What really gets me about this is that we have no reason to hate on kdak, because we ALL CAN BUY PAIRS FROM THE SHEER AMOUNT OF STOCK THE DUDE HAS. It's not like we missed out and we salty.. hell no. It don't make sense.

We said our case. We pointed out discrepancies. Doesn't matter to y'all. Well good luck, because the UAs $170 and wholesale even cheaper so he coming up heavy on y'all.

Just saying.

Flashback to Concord mania. Dudes swore they were getting real pairs until one member took apart the shoe and proved it was put together pieces of other XIs. All the board was caping. Turned out...UAs. Life went on.

Flashback to Black Infrareds. Dudes swore citysole was selling real pairs. I said they were mixing in fake pairs. Everyone caped and called me names. Turned out...UAs, city sole shut down. Life went on.

Present day. I make a claim. Site goes to "SOLD OUT"...but whatever, life goes on.

Yeah I don't think it'll stop as long as this guys still selling shoes. At the end of the day I don't know who to believe. Those guys could be completely right about the fact that these shoes are UA. They've got a valid point about the amount of rare shoes these guys are restocking, but at the end of the day no one can confirm whether any of the pairs are fake or not. So far every LC thats been done has checked out fine. I'm not sure who to believe at this point lol. 

True

finally caved in and copped a pair of SBB 2.0s but CLEARLY this thread is about WB now smh I pre ordered a top 3 Im filling a claim. end of story

Flashback to Concord mania. Dudes swore they were getting real pairs until one member took apart the shoe and proved it was put together pieces of other XIs. All the board was caping. Turned out...UAs. Life went on.

Flashback to Black Infrareds. Dudes swore citysole was selling real pairs. I said they were mixing in fake pairs. Everyone caped and called me names. Turned out...UAs, city sole shut down. Life went on.

Present day. I make a claim. Site goes to "SOLD OUT"...but whatever, life goes on.
Lol, so whos volunteering to take their shoes apart? 

Not surprise by the mixing matchy. Too many restocks, too long of a time.

Also stop blaming folks for not saying anything. You knew the risk when you seen the site

I believe this man.
We will soon see though

Lol just unsubscribe bro. I'm doing the same these guys clearly gonna think what they wanna think.

Gonna be funny how this all ends.

Ron right though.. why ban him? If he indeed knows who this dude is why lie?

What really gets me about this is that we have no reason to hate on kdak, because we ALL CAN BUY PAIRS FROM THE SHEER AMOUNT OF STOCK THE DUDE HAS. It's not like we missed out and we salty.. hell no. It don't make sense.

We said our case. We pointed out discrepancies. Doesn't matter to y'all. Well good luck, because the UAs $170 and wholesale even cheaper so he coming up heavy on y'all.

Just saying.

If you have info that a guy you knew was knowning scamming people, would you not share to help others out or would you say that aint my problem. If Kdak sells fakes, and you have legit proof, why not help out the sneaker community?

If you have info that a guy you knew was knowning scamming people, would you not share to help others out or would you say that aint my problem. If Kdak sells fakes, and you have legit proof, why not help out the sneaker community?

He just did and y'all said ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom