• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got mines because of communication with wHip via pm and emails to kdak early on (when people were still super skeptical) so you're completely off base with that assumption. 
eyes.gif

okay but you still were given the details on NT...yeah it was via PM but whip shared that info with a bunch of people. if he didn't share it you would have never known about it, so quit with the "I can have it but no one else can" attitude. be grateful whip even shared it at all and you got what you got

okay but you still were given the details on NT...yeah it was via PM but whip shared that info with a bunch of people. if he didn't share it you would have never known about it, so quit with the "I can have it but no one else can" attitude. be grateful whip even shared it at all and you got what you got
If I recall, you were one of the ones who made the link public initially. If not the first one. 

I have no problem with the links being shared as much as possible to people who ask for it. As long as it is done via pm. The problem is you made it entirely public so all the lurkers who do not contribute to this forum and simply leech off it now have access as well. NT fam > randoms and lurkers. 

This isn't about me. It's about NT > randoms and lurkers. So please don't give me the "I can have it but no one else can" line. 

Last edited:
I knew I should have pulled the trigger on those top 3 yesterday from them lol....I just wanted my SBB 2.0 to come in from them before I made my second purchase

If I recall, you were one of the ones who made the link public initially. If not the first one. 

I have no problem with the links being shared as much as possible to people who ask for it. As long as it is done via pm. The problem is you made it entirely public so all the lurkers who do not contribute to this forum and simply leech off it now have access as well. NT fam > randoms and lurkers. 

This isn't about me. It's about NT > lurkers. 
You lowkey making it public anyway so it's only a matter of time..

I think restock is really at  6am WESTBAY TIME .....which, if you caught the previous restocks you know what that means 
wink.gif

You lowkey making it public anyway so it's only a matter of time..
How so? Referring it to as westbay does not really give it publicity? Have I posted the link? 

Unless merely discussing it is making it public now? If that's the case, 90% of the thread who discussed it is guilty. 

Last edited:

If I recall, you were one of the ones who made the link public initially. 

I have no problem with the links being shared as much as possible to people who ask for it. As long as is done via pm. The problem is you made it entirely public so all the lurkers who do not contribute to this forum and simply leech off it now have access as well. 
I did share it, at the time everyone was referring to the site by it's name and there was none of this WB stuff. I never got a pm from whip, I got the site from someone posting it in the thread. I'm not gonna post it again because it upset a bunch of people, but I don't feel bad that I did it

I don't get why you think the site should only belong to NT members. once whip hooked everyone up via PM that was it anyway. those people share it with a couple others, then those people share it with a couple others, and it just keeps spreading. I don't think me posting the site did much

I did share it, at the time everyone was referring to the site by it's name and there was none of this WB stuff. I never got a pm from whip, I got the site from someone posting it in the thread. I'm not gonna post it again because it upset a bunch of people, but I don't feel bad that I did it

I don't get why you think the site should only belong to NT members. once whip hooked everyone up via PM that was it anyway. those people share it with a couple others, then those people share it with a couple others, and it just keeps spreading. I don't think me posting the site did much
You never got a pm from whip unless you asked for it. 

This forum is a community or people like to imagine it as such to some extent. Especially, those who have been here for awhile. I'm still relatively new but I can see that. 

Anyways, you have to be very naive to believe sharing the website via pm spread the link and site faster than posting it does. Anytime super hyped shoes or good deals are posted on here, they are shared at viral rates via social media. Twitter and Instagram. Sole Links is a major culprit in ripping links off of here and sharing via Twitter (where he makes money off clicks). 

I posted a link to Cream Ultra Boosts way back when Shoe Palace released them online via the wrong SKU no. They were gone once the link hit Twitter thanks to Sole Links. 

Last edited:
They are probably asleep rn... super tired from packing and shipping orders all night. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom