• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted photos of the pair I picked up from Kdak a few pages back but will post them again here. Hands down 100% legit, with or without the receipt. If only you could smell them then you wouldn't have a doubt in your mind

Last edited:
If I have any doubt about shoes being authentic, I don't attempt to buy. I'd just take my lost and hope for a restock from a credited supplier via Nike or footsites.

no ****, I'm asking what that has to do with the site

no ****, I'm asking what that has to do with the site

Just drama in here about a site whiplash posted for this shoe, a lot of members bought from the site, others were skeptic, others were trolling, it was alot of going back on fourth whether the shoes the site sells are authentic or fake.

Just drama in here about a site whiplash posted for this shoe, a lot of members bought from the site, others were skeptic, others were trolling, it was alot of going back on fourth whether the shoes the site sells are authentic or fake.
oh okay. so pretty much same thing happening right now haha

it really does sound too good to be true though. makes me hesitant to pull the trigger

Last edited:
am i the only who thinks these will go up in resell price once everybody takes their L on the yeezy release?

don't know why shoe palace gets so much hate

outside of them charging more online with added goods I get w's from them quite often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom