• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
30, lived in the DMV/DC-everyone here was (and strangely still is) obsessed with Foams...

27 NY and I know about DC's affinity for foams. I also know dunk exchange passed through there. If you ever wondered how it got its name it was the SB craze. Best time of my life dudes gave up jordans left and right to get SBs and I took full advantage

What I had to go thru to get the OG SBB last summer practically retired me for a minute.  Both versions were heavily coveted and hard to get.

this is exactly how I feel and why I give adidas my money, when I want some average shoes just to wear around. Atleast I can cop their coveted sneakers like  yeezys and pharrell nmds , Jordans are dang near impossible I had to do like 7 raffles just for the chance to purchase the banned 1s in the wrong size.

Even adidas is hard to buy from, I could never cart on there

Even adidas is hard to buy from, I could never cart on there
you dont have to buy from adidas theres like 30 different sites to buy yeeyzs on , and before all the resellers got hip and coded bots for those websites and getting backdoor links it was an easy cop. I bought my first yeezys pirate blacks off of ruvilla.  I bought 2 pairs of moonrocks off of ssense.com 

you dont have to buy from adidas theres like 30 different sites to buy yeeyzs on , and before all the resellers got hip and coded bots for those websites and getting backdoor links it was an easy cop. I bought my first yeezys pirate blacks off of ruvilla.  I bought 2 pairs of moonrocks off of ssense.com 

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Wish it was easy like that still

Last edited:
Shipping confirm from Footaction, expected to get in on Tuesday. Wonder what is was about Footaction this time around, so far every single successfully online cop I've heard about has been from FA, at basically around 7:15, the same time I checked out.

Shipping confirm from Footaction, expected to get in on Tuesday. Wonder what is was about Footaction this time around, so far every single successfully online cop I've heard about has been from FA, at basically around 7:15, the same time I checked out.

You use the app?

Anyone order from DTLR? From of mine somehow got through and he's wondering what the chances are of cancellation.

View media item 2193381

I keep getting messages about what BOT I use. Like I said all browserless bots like BNB, soleslayer, easycop... are similar. The key is using multiple proxies and servers that aren't banned from the websites.
That is all.

I wouldn't go cheap on this. You'll easily make your money back in one OG high release or yeezy release or supreme release.

I hope this helps. Thanks

I still think it's wild how those fear of god jeans are poppin now. Back in the 90s our thrashed jeans from skating looked like those and ppl picked on em lol

holes in jeans ok but it look like he shredded a pair of them jean leggings puerto rican chicks be wearing

and that shirt he wearin make it look like he wearing one of them sumo wrestling suits

I still think it's wild how those fear of god jeans are poppin now. Back in the 90s our thrashed jeans from skating looked like those and ppl picked on em lol
son I can understand having 2 or 3 distressed jeans that you wear selectively but these dudes be wearing them style jeans too much so happy winter coming hopefully the cold make them stop.

Just a heads up to those who ordered from KDak...official updated pics of the shoes are now up on their site as their shipment apparently arrived today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom