• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****!!!! I was too slow on the 10.5 [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] oh well, what I really wanted was a size 10 :frown:

Thanks for the link gents!

Those flew!

Copped a 8.5 and 10! :pimp:

Got cart jacked for my second size 10 and went back and copped a 8.5 for trade bait.

Thanks your the reason reason I had to get a Sz 9 smh

dang I thought it was an unspoken rule that you only grab one so the rest of the crew on NT could get their pair? :smh:

maybe Iʻm old school in a new playground

Just copped that 11. Thank you! Repped as well! 
Oh you grabbed that lone 11 ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My boy was trying to snag that last size to size swap for his size. Guess he was to slow. Congrats.

dang I thought it was an unspoken rule that you only grab one so the rest of the crew on NT could get their pair?
mean.gif

maybe Iʻm old school in a new playground
thiers some greedy dudes in here. They not satisfied with one pair and if they dont grab multis whats to stop a lurker or reseller from doing the same. Its messed up but thats just the way it is when ever a sneaker has resell value. 

Oh you grabbed that lone 11 ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My boy was trying to snag that last size to size swap for his size. Guess he was to slow. Congrats.
Sorry boss. My eyes lit up when I saw that 11 lol. These are going straight to feet. 

Was able to cop from kdak. I got jacked for my 10 and ended up with a 10.5. Now got to find sum one to trade with. Shout out to WhiplashTw03 for the major hook up [emoji]128077[/emoji]

The dropbwas suppose to be this coming Thursday, but has been changed for a later date, maybe they didn't knew the date change

Apparently the drop was never going to be the triple black though not that the drop was pushed. The release is the core blacks and was always going to be that. From what I understood atleast. People saw a black ultra boost release on the calendar and ran with it.

Sorry boss. My eyes lit up when I saw that 11 lol. These are going straight to feet. 
It's all good bro. Quickest fingers FTW lol Same with the straight to feet. Shopping for the matching fit today. Glad a NTer ate

Damn, if it makes y'all feel any better, they only let me get 1 pair. Received confirmation for the 10 but not the 8.5. See if it pop back up. My apologies. Got caught up in the moment since striking out everywhere yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom