Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
SNKRS blew it for me. I couldn't check out, it wouldn't accept my shipping address or payment info. When it finally did, I got a "payment error." I've used the app a hundred times before without these issues so I'm not a new user. I wonder if the recent app update has anything to do with it. Anyway, I struck out.

Local house of hoops (Cleveland) had literally 1 per size. Got out of bed for nothing. Got on SNKRS at 10:02.

First L I've taken in SNKRS in a while. Size 14's must have been limited, cause most shoes I can grab a 14 easily on SNKRS. :frown:

Secured a pair off SNKRS for $171.

IMG_5075.PNG

Last edited:
locked my size 10 in wit the plug before RD.....but snagged a 10.5 on SNKRS anyway just in case to cover all my bases sizing wise.

Wow i actually scored on my first pair of Jordan's :lol: everytime i try for the royals or bred i always fail

I thought the special concrete looking box came with them but according to this video by sole collector it doesn't. Does anyone else know? Here's the link to the video-

Man that concrete box is like 30lbs. Ain't no way retailers shipping with standard or free shipping on them unless it's built into the price. Which doesn't look like they are

Last edited:
Was about to give up on SNKRS App after missing the Skepta 97's , but was able to cop

i copped the last 10.5 on JJ a few minutes after 10am. these seem to be pretty limited, also seem to have relatively low demand. otherwise, i figure it woulda been an instant sellout. haven't seen in person yet, in which case i always cop 1st and ask questions later.

Copped on FTL it was amazing. At 10 on the dot I clicked my size and I immediately got the top right drop down message in red font... I started talking to my laptop on some Jim Carrey steez talkin bout "don't you do this to ME!!!" and "NOT TODAY SATAN!!!" I began finger blasting the trackpad and saw like 5 drop down red font messages appear and then all of a sudden it just went to the checkout screen. I was in awe. Payed with PayPal and after shipping and breaking off Uncle Sam, I was surprised to find that my uk pair came out cheaper than my domestic smh

Back
Top Bottom