Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

^ Good looking out. Does the app work well? Any known issues?

The only issue I've had was my reward disappearing once the month of expiration came, but now I just take a screenshot of it once I get it so I don't lose it.

Surprised the person who usually say's these will be worth $350 in 3 years hasn't mentioned their usual classic line.
they already did, i think someone randomly posted a pic of the shadow 1s as if everyone dumb enough to buy to resell is sitting on a lotto ticket... i'm just really outspoken about this because i think a lot of people who are just trying to make a little money are getting murdered by taxes, shipping costs, and sitting on a bunch of sneakers that people might actually want for a normal price. it's just a bad cycle. 

Although I agree these are a bit overpriced...

We shouldn't discredit the fact that these are on the higher end of the craftmenship scale.

I hear leather is better than usual and come on that detailed lasering makes this shoe.

I'm not happy about the price but atleast they didn't half *** it like the norm.

Will enjoy these.

Quality is really on point. Better than my royals and breds. Hope the chicago 1s will have the same quality.

Long story short.. I was going to pick up my All star tickets from someone,and I was running a little late so I had to try on my phone. I got the oos message on NDC so I decided to go to my locacl HOH. The store was completely empty. Picked up a pair in and out. Quality is fabulous.

Trust me

View media item 1391069

View media item 1391068
Lasers look significantly more "mature" than all the other models in this pic.
Lasers are a grown mans shoe.
One question I have is about the laser design.
Is it an overlay on the leather like 3D graphics, or is it etched into the leather?

FSR of these and 7s got me kinda surprised. That high retail keeping ppl from copping Js I see. I just got the Columbia 4s yesterday from KOP HOH. It seems like copping Js is becoming easier now. It used to be dumb around my way so I stopped paying attention to releases. I would cop these 1s for a discount. They cool, everyone saying the materials is quality and they wont even look that bad once the outsole yellows

Does anyone know if these were up on Shoepalace in GS?

I was gonna buy from there but no sizes for well over an hour or two... gave up and went back to bed and I see everything sold out.

Did they charge retail?

Thanks!

JB and Nike weren't going to let these go out on standard practices.....
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom