Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

I need these! I waisted money on multiples of khaled 5s, AMMs 3s, multiple pairs of l&fs, and unions, and others that just sit for below retail.

These are 10 pairs minimum all day!

Wondering if I should sell my 4x pairs of 2011 banneds right now. My resale shop offering only $600 for each though, saying their two old now and these are money sizes, 11, 11.5., 12

7 pairs minimum if they look like that
1000000383.gif

If they do go this route, blame all the casuals who only like shoes that sell out. And blame the lames who treat their StockX portfolio like they were real investments. Lol

These things could go on sale immediately because they produced that many and I’d still be ok paying retail for 1 pair. These are the only Jordan 1 I need.

These things could go on sale immediately because they produced that many and I’d still be ok paying retail for 1 pair. These are the only Jordan 1 I need.
I’m still rocking my ugly pair from the 2009 DMP pack. Materials are terrible, but oddly enough, they look better the more wear they get on them. But yeah, would love to own a pair with nice materials and not have that stupid Jumpman on the heel

Hopefully they get the right shade of red correct. I didn't like it on the 2016s. At least I try to think that because I sold mines for only $200.
Same exact boat as you. Sold mine during the pandemic, but I never liked how dull the red was on the 2016 pair. I got the patents to make up for it, but its not the same.

I hope that's the case, but I suspect they will limit production on all these "grail" type shoes to rebuild the hype.
The market’s issue with NIke isn’t selling too few retros, they’re dogging them for not developing better selling and innovative new product. More retro sales is just a temporary crutch the market has no respect for at this point.

The market’s issue with NIke isn’t selling too few retros, they’re dogging them for not developing better selling and innovative new product. More retro sales is just a temporary crutch the market has no respect for at this point.

that was definitely one of the issues listed. also read that went they produced too many classics like the AF1 that just sat. crappy retros are sitting.

Back
Top Bottom