Jordan Pure J Black/Varsity-Red And More (November Release)

[h1]Jordan Pure J Black/Varsity-Red[/h1]
jordan-pure-j-black-red-1.jpg

Another colorway of the Jordan Pure J has been spotted today. This pair sports a predominately black upper with an assortment of materials including suede, patent leather, and perforated suede. To set this pair apart, red accents can be seen on the ankle/tongue branding. Other features include a padded ankle collar and a Varsity Red heel Air sole unit.

Jordan Pure J
Black/Varsity Red
November 2010
$110

pure-more-1.jpg

In addition to the in-depth Jordan Pure J video we showed you earlier today, we now have detailed photos of this upcoming, performance-ready model. In Jordan Brand’s words, the newly-designed Pure J is for those that “make the game look effortless, stopping on a dime to rise up for a silky jumper over an unsuspecting defender.

I think these are a pretty nice looking shoe. I still won't cop. Only retros for me.

Not my cup of tea. But at least it isn't a fusion. It's a step in the right direction.

These are clean IMO. I would definitely purchase, only to play ball in or use for everyday chillin shoes . I usually buy Adidas for the court, but Im considering coppin these. I gotta take a better look at them in peson tho. All black and white/gray/blue joints are nice

Back
Top Bottom