Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
royal 1s are restocking
cmon man .. chill out .. unless u dead serious this is un-necessary. I personally will not take ur word right now because 3 dudes have been in here actively and have not mentioned the 2 u said were restocking. and just dropping 4 word posts isnt helping ur case .. drop some info otherwise its unwarranted hype

Asics Miami and Knicks are restocking. Oops, wrong thread.

In other news. Black toes and Cememnt 88s are where its at. Then I'm done. For that day at least.

Oh trust me I know. You have got to enter more than a few raffles to even have a shot at copping some shoes out here.
I know bro. I remember going for Bred XI raffle at topanga mall back in December, they had like a size 12 shoe box FULL of little raffle tickets.

eyes.gif
and where did you hear this...
cmon man .. chill out .. unless u dead serious this is un-necessary. I personally will not take ur word right now because 3 dudes have been in here actively and have not mentioned the 2 u said were restocking. and just dropping 4 word posts isnt helping ur case .. drop some info otherwise its unwarranted hype
legitimate source from nike

Don't feed the troll...

Not sure why you guys are believing what that dude is saying. :lol:

Best bet is to call your local FTL or FNL the WEEK of the 25th and ask if they're restocking certain shoes. Chances are they will hold a raffle on that week. To my best knowledge, shipments in the West Coast usually arrives on a week before release. So I would call Monday to your local stores and find out, because by then it will be a for sure that the store will know what they'll be carrying.

We should just stop throwing sht out there and wait a week or 2 see what info comes up ... Cuz I DNT believe the corks restocking but
That would be badass .. I doubt it

plus northridge and topanga have rigged Raffles but still gotta try. Bred 11 first release was nuts. Did 6 Raffles. Won zero.
Dont know many stores out here that are not rigged or that employees get first dibs on shoes. Oh well all you can do is try.

@DaKingofKings08 @818shoe totally agreed with the riggedness. Actually even when I went to shoe palace at Northridge and asking about the royals release, asked questions and dude wasn't really giving me straightforward answers. But can't give up regardless, still gonna try

@DaKingofKings08 @818shoe totally agreed with the riggedness. Actually even when I went to shoe palace at Northridge and asking about the royals release, asked questions and dude wasn't really giving me straightforward answers. But can't give up regardless, still gonna try
It is interesting to see the "repeat winners" of raffles at the spots I frequent.

Shoe palace at northridge makes me wanna just slap every employee their always giving false info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom