Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just keep coming out with the bred 11s and 13s. I just want cement 4s thats all! Forget the rest!

I'd like to know if they really had a lost shipment wash ashore.  Obviously they aren't going to sell them, I just wanted to know if it really happened.

Its a old urban legend from this very board back in 1999. Supposedly a cargo ship capsized in the Pacific Ocean in 89 with containers full of Nike products that slowly washed up on shore in Washington, California, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, etc. A few NT'ers from west coast and Polynesia confirmed finding boxes of Air Jordan IVs along with US currency,TVs and motorbikes coming out of the water in the early 90s. A NT member from San Fran had pics of water damaged boxes of Military IVs and Nike clothing. I don't know if the story is true or not but it has always intrigued me

Just a tip from me, I could be wrong, but the way its looking is that the only way you will get more than one pair is to be at a store and online at the same time.... I don't think anyone will have time to order off nike.com then hop to another site to order.

Also keep in mind anything could pop up, just think if they have 200 or less pairs of something, and they are trying to dump everything, would it really be worth an announcement... Just keep your eyes open.

in the last 2 yrs i have got about 60-65 pair of sneakers

all but 3 at retail

the most hyped releases the wc 3 88 the jordan 1's and the lebron corks....all managed to get the only thing im missing is the damn gmp6/7 pack ....

cavs 4's a 2nd pair of yotr 7's and quai 54 5 only things i paid "rape price" for....

i shifted to zoom rookies and hyperposites for a sec...matter of fact the hyperposites are the most under rated comfort shoe on the market...

when it comes to jb i get what i need/want ...but like alot of people im moving on to other shoes ..blk toes bred 1's laneys blk grapes and toro iv's ...carmines 6 white and blue 6 and maroon 6's and bred 16 

get what u can for retail or below is the motto 

Also keep in mind anything could pop up, just think if they have 200 or less pairs of something, and they are trying to dump everything, would it really be worth an announcement... Just keep your eyes open.

man I wish JB / nike would come out and release a official announcement. Speculation is fun for giggles and all but we're talking about an 8am release that would probably hang and crash until 8:30/9. they should have it where you can only cop 1 pair per name/card to give every one a chance

people gotta be patient with this info surfacing right now. the major retailers deff have more sneakers coming out that we dont know about and we are still 2 weeks before the 25th so there is a lot of time for us to learn some more info.

man I wish JB / nike would come out and release a official announcement. Speculation is fun for giggles and all but we're talking about an 8am release that would probably hang and crash until 8:30/9. they should have it where you can only cop 1 pair per name/card to give every one a chance

Everything has pretty much been confirmed by the retail companys, the only thing up in air is bred 13s and now grape 5s.

Im glad to see everyone after the 88's mostly. I need to bred 11's, am i gonna need a bot? Ive never used one before im just speedy with my mouse. If im gonna try cop 2 or more, im dreaming arnt i? (All online)

Im glad to see everyone after the 88's mostly. I need to bred 11's, am i gonna need a bot? Ive never used one before im just speedy with my mouse. If im gonna try cop 2 or more, im dreaming arnt i? (All online)

Just be quick on the draw and have a good interne connection and you should be good.

Just be quick on the draw and have a good interne connection and you should be good.
Thanks bro, il be watching the countown timer on the 11's and have a few sites up at once. Fingerscrossed. I dont usually cop online but australias not getting these. I dont wanna end up with a broken computer and zero cops haha

I dont see it unless maybe your 2nd pair is Joker 3's. Keep in mind black toe 1 traffic will also be online.

I heard the Black Grapes have been pushed back to the 15th of June now............if this is true what are they thinking? "We better leave a gap for people to save up after they go for broke on this restock or they wont sell?" Id still cop

Yes the JB website changed the date

because its a genius move. they understand that limited shoes sell out instantly so that's the perception they like to give. they could care less about us, the consumers, as they only care about the bottom line. therefore, they drop only a percentage of what they actually produced then sprinkle out the rest knowing people will buy them up for each release.

Well said, makes complete sense.

how are all of these confirmed when finish line only said thunders and 88s are being sold by footlocker and NDC? Or does "confirmed" on here mean my friend told me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom