JORDAN MELO M8 W/ PICS

anyone ball in these yet? I cant say i like the design but they may be decent for ball?

anyone ball in these yet? I cant say i like the design but they may be decent for ball?

As plain as this shoe is, I can't help but to like it somewhat. They should've put the clear sole on the mostly white Knicks colorway.

That all black colorway is for the birds though...

As plain as this shoe is, I can't help but to like it somewhat. They should've put the clear sole on the mostly white Knicks colorway.

That all black colorway is for the birds though...

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

jordan-melo-m8-new-york-01.jpg

This is what I'm talking about.. and excellent sequel to the M7 Advance. Will try to cop on some sort of discount lol.

I never paid much attention to Melo's sig line because they've always been ugly as hell, but these seriously retail for $135? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never paid much attention to Melo's sig line because they've always been ugly as hell, but these seriously retail for $135? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tried the Melo 8s on this morning. The cushioning feels good. The fit is loose and seems sloppy. Style is definitely boring. Shoes were an easy pass for me.

Tried the Melo 8s on this morning. The cushioning feels good. The fit is loose and seems sloppy. Style is definitely boring. Shoes were an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom