JORDAN MELO M5 PIX!!!!!

Drop Melo please...his shoes always look too clunky! Only Melo that was decent was the 5.5 IMO.

Ill wait to see clearer pics at different angles otherwise these are looking better than the earlier shoes.

I dunno maybe with the right color way they will be fire. I need to see them in real life

Haha as mentioned, that's where Melo falls off and potential MVP Chris Paul's CP3 takes over. Who designs shoes anymore anyhow, biggest lack of geniusand creativity. They hiring?

When I first saw the M4s I didnt really know what to think and kind of disliked them but when they came out I really liked them. These however look too muchlike the XX3 and I cannot stand that 15 print, hopefully they improve or look better with more pics.

Why are his shoes always kiddy looking and bulky. Granted I like the m4's but the rest just look kinda ehh

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Patience....

I BELIEVE IN HOYLE
laugh.gif

Can you give us anymore info? Designer atleast?

Originally Posted by cycopth

These r ok but the Jordan on the side is too big, or not placed right.

That was exactly what I was going to say. I just think the jumpman is too damn big. I'd place it on the lower heel and about 1/4 the size it isnow.......but I do see some potential.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Patience....

Amen.

Not going to say who told me this, but JB isn't done with the M5. Anything we see within the next 2-3 months won't be the final product. Therewere certain elements I heard are present on the M5 and they are not present on that sample, so I have a feeling the final product will be quite different.

i love it, and his other shoes..that colorway is not very convincing but once they put denver colors in there, they will be fire

Back
Top Bottom