Jordan Melo M12: official photos & sneak peek video by kicksgenius; release date: Jan 2nd 2016.

So the guys that thought they were getting a deal to the sellers on eBay turns out they were selling them for retail? Lol

So the guys that thought they were getting a deal to the sellers on eBay turns out they were selling them for retail? Lol

These are selling for less than the Super.Fly 4? Either someone dropped the ball on the retail on ndc or someone dropped the ball on the retail tag label on the box. All of the listing I've seen has the retail label at $160 and even sneaker news youtuber like Jacque/kustoo and others said they are listed at $160.

Good for us buyers anyway. Means they will get even more discounted.

Last edited:
Yea on YouTube they got a blue and white pair of these m12s don't know the release date but I will cop of course on discount

Yea on YouTube they got a blue and white pair of these m12s don't know the release date but I will cop of course on discount
yea the half white half blue pair at the end of kicksgenius's video looks great. i'm hoping either that or the grey/orange pair gets down to around $85-90. 

It's strange that they're not doing anything with that weird piece on the heel. You'd think there would be at least 1 colorway where it's a different color than the rest of the heel.

Anybody hoop in these yet? curious how they stack up against Kobe X, JC3 and Rose boost 6 .....and Jordan XX9 as well .

On second thought I guess KG already answer the question of the M12 vs XX9

It's strange that they're not doing anything with that weird piece on the heel. You'd think there would be at least 1 colorway where it's a different color than the rest of the heel.
agreed, imagine if that heel piece is black on that red pair. FIREEEE!!!! 

personally i think whoever are responsible for coming up with color schemes are either a) too lazy or b) f-ing with consumers.

The blue and white pair apparently inspired by the Bronx Bombers via SC

Last edited:
so these are on ndc at 135 anyone else catch this

I thought it was gonna be 150

The more I see this shoe, the more I am becoming a fan. Everything about the shoe itself seems awesome for an on court performer. I was planning to grab the Super.Fly 4 as the prices are beginning to drop, but spec wise and the zoom unit on the M12 is really gearing me towards going for the Melos more. The colorway is getting to be a hard part. Was first sold on "The Dungeon" colorway, but seeing that new Yankee colorway is dope. As a die hard Yankee fan, it might just be the one for me, as it is super clean. Trying to patiently wait to see these drop in a price a bit and/or read a bit more reviews, but pretty much all seem to give this silhouette a great score as a great option for hooping.

so these are on ndc at 135 anyone else catch this

I thought it was gonna be 150

Saw 2 pairs at the local outlet tonight (Hilton Head, SC). They were on hash wall with tops cut.

Box price shows $160 but were stickered at $135 with 20% off that price. I considered but when I checked NDC and they were $135 on there decided I would wait.

LOL read Schwollo review on the M12 and he hates it. Mean while KG said some aspects are better than M11.

I think melo is rocking those ones right now at the all star practice. they look dope on court imo the colorblocking is on point
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom