jordan melo m10

I think it's because all those shoes you guys mentioned are blk/red/purp :lol:

those m10/1.5 are def not knickerbocker blue

Jus copped my first pair of m 10 the light blue orange colorway from nike clearance store. For $71.99

Played in these tonight and I'm officially in love with the flight play let and air bags in these bad boys . Shoes were ready to wear out of the box. This tech jordan has man I can't even put it into words.

Love the m10
did u go tts?

I think it's because all those shoes you guys mentioned are blk/red/purp
laugh.gif

those m10/1.5 are def not knickerbocker blue
close enough blue-ish purple/purple-ish blue with red-ish orange.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm calling them the raptors color since they don't match the Knicks at all.

Saw the "raptor" M10's in person yesterday...

Definitely not Knicks colors at all... Nowhere close. Raptors is definitely accurate.

Why did they make these in this colorway? Who knows.

Even goes back to the Jordan 7 original "raptor" colorway... The raptors weren't even a team when the shoe dropped. Tinker must like purple.

Saw the "raptor" M10's in person yesterday...

Definitely not Knicks colors at all... Nowhere close. Raptors is definitely accurate.

Why did they make these in this colorway? Who knows.

Even goes back to the Jordan 7 original "raptor" colorway... The raptors weren't even a team when the shoe dropped. Tinker must like purple.

yea, i can understand the raptor 7 argument but these don't share the same argument since the raptors have been established for years now.

I've read somewhere that the newer JB Raptors stuff is associated with Drake being "signed" to Jordan Brand and having affiliation with the Toronto Raptors organization.

...don't know how true that is, but it's being said.

*shrugs*

So I ordered the white jbc Melo m10 from foot Locker and they sent me the black. No receipt or paper work in the box. Weird. I called and they said that they don't have any whites left. Guess I'm stuck

So I ordered the white jbc Melo m10 from foot Locker and they sent me the black. No receipt or paper work in the box. Weird. I called and they said that they don't have any whites left. Guess I'm stuck
Now you got me worried.  I ordered the black JBC Melo M10 from footaction and I noticed the color description was white/metallic gold/black.  I don't remember what the color was for the white ones.  Also, did you order online?  I thought the orders were backordered, well that's what they told me.

Now you got me worried.  I ordered the black JBC Melo M10 from footaction and I noticed the color description was white/metallic gold/black.  I don't remember what the color was for the white ones.  Also, did you order online?  I thought the orders were backordered, well that's what they told me.

That's what I noticed too, they might have put the wrong picture with the color description. Orders are being shipped. Ordered online at Footlocker. Should have gotten the white but the picture threw me off

Well, Idk I actually noticed it after hooping in em and doing my daily routine of checkin em out,..YOTH's btw

did anybody get their jbc from eastbay yet? supposed to send out apr 25, but i haven't heard anything

Back
Top Bottom