jordan melo m10

Those YOTHs looks great on feet. Kinda wish they made them in smaller sizes so I could get my girl a pair.

With this sock conversation, I cannot get the image of Air Force 1s out of my head.

IMO solid black can be worn with black or white socks. On the other hand, solid white with white is good. White shoes and black socks? No bueno

YOTH looks absolutely amazing... SO sad that it has to have a translucent sole... I don't mind the look of it so much as I know that it's a downgrade from the non-translucent sole of the blue CW in terms of performance... I'd be getting these just to ball in so that's a no go. 

YOTH looks absolutely amazing... SO sad that it has to have a translucent sole... I don't mind the look of it so much as I know that it's a downgrade from the non-translucent sole of the blue CW in terms of performance... I'd be getting these just to ball in so that's a no go. 

Don't think it matters on these

Pulled a blasphemous move today - had on my YOTH and went in Foot Locker. Manager there let me return them, off my feet, and he bought them, then sold me a pair of Lebron XI Terra Cotta warriors. My favorite XI and since I didn't have any XI's I agreed. I have to take him the box tomorrow. Still got my All-Stars though.

Pulled a blasphemous move today - had on my YOTH and went in Foot Locker. Manager there let me return them, off my feet, and he bought them, then sold me a pair of Lebron XI Terra Cotta warriors. My favorite XI and since I didn't have any XI's I agreed. I have to take him the box tomorrow. Still got my All-Stars though.

All stars are better colors IMO. Only thing about the yoth is the thicker leather. Both good quality at the end of the day.

Return my CP3 ASG and then went to my HoH to see the YOTH and the All-Stars. Tried on the ASG but wasn't feeling them that much and wanted the YOTH but no 13 :frown: so I guess the search begins...

Got my yoth's today. The first time I tried them on I didn't really like them too much for some reason and was thinking about returning them. I let them sit for a while and tried them on a second time and realized these things are amazing.

Picked up the powder blues for 117$ USD all in. Would have loved the YOTHs but you just can't beat that price.

And just to potentially help someone out, I had to size down an entire size compared to d rose shoes. I wear a 9 in d rose and had to go with 8 in Melos, 8.5 had too much forefoot slip.

I got 2 pairs of powder M10's...if Eblens has my size @ 109.99 I might grab a 3rd. Sounds a bit drastic but this colorway is fire. Just need a release date on the red suedes and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom