Jordan Luka 3

posted before
1718843298809.png

posted before

My take so far, shoes are very comfortable, like the whole upper is just comfy. Traction picks up a little dust, but a good clean wipe and it has a good bite. It may just need to break in more as well. Cushion is solid, I prefer to be lower to the ground. But has a solid cushion set up, I put the Sabrina 2's on after and could tell the difference in being closer to the ground. But overall so far its a very solid hoop shoe.

Tried these shoes on today really comfortable but I think these will flop and hit outlets. The price is too much and the shoe is too bland. Nike messed up not promoting this shoe for the nba playoffs since Luka and the Mavs were on a tear. Miss those days when Nike/Jordan would promote basketball shoes during playoffs

Tried these shoes on today really comfortable but I think these will flop and hit outlets. The price is too much and the shoe is too bland. Nike messed up not promoting this shoe for the nba playoffs since Luka and the Mavs were on a tear. Miss those days when Nike/Jordan would promote basketball shoes during playoffs
I get that, but this shoe is actually meant for the upcoming season. With that said though, all Luka’s have gone on sale. That won’t be a new thing.

Back
Top Bottom