Jordan Luka 2

IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg

Check your local spots as some have them out in store.

JS”

Last edited:
Has anyone tried em on yet? Had to sell all my Luka 1’s. Them things were straight bricks :frown:

I've worn mine a few times. They're breaking in nicely. Only issue I've really had is the tongue on my left shoe rubbing my shin pretty badly when I had them laced tight.

Jordan Luka 2 “Safari”
Color: Laser Orange/Hyper Jade-Black
Style Code: FQ9044-800
Release Date: November 9, 2023
Price: $130
Jordan-Luka-2-Safari-Laser-Orange-FQ9044-800.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Safari-Laser-Orange-FQ9044-800-4.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Safari-Laser-Orange-FQ9044-800-3.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Safari-Laser-Orange-FQ9044-800-5.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Safari-Laser-Orange-FQ9044-800-2.jpeg

1698269382908.png

Man I know nobody even cares or remembers but I gotta take the biggest L for thinking JB was gonna do right by Luka. Those are garbage. I haven't seen a single person, not even the biggest Luka fan I know, rock these or play in them. I don't know why they did him this way but damn

Man I know nobody even cares or remembers but I gotta take the biggest L for thinking JB was gonna do right by Luka. Those are garbage. I haven't seen a single person, not even the biggest Luka fan I know, rock these or play in them. I don't know why they did him this way but damn

As much as I love Luka and want to support his shoe line, I'm not going to do so until they put proper tech into the shoes. Luka can play in formula 23 if that's what he likes but give the consumers something that doesn't feel like running on concrete.

As much as I love Luka and want to support his shoe line, I'm not going to do so until they put proper tech into the shoes. Luka can play in formula 23 if that's what he likes but give the consumers something that doesn't feel like running on concrete.
Then dont. Its his personal line of shoes his preference as to what tech he wants. . Why would he listen to you? Buy something else

I’ve seen multiple people playing in them. And they’re better than the one. And the white / black pair is fire.

Then dont. Its his personal line of shoes his preference as to what tech he wants. . Why would he listen to you? Buy something else

Who tf are you? Lmao

I’m a consumer and my opinion isn’t the minority opinion, hence why the shoes sold poorly and not many ppl playing in them. If Nike wants to be cheap with materials then it’s going to hurt their bottom line, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom