Jordan Luka 1

i like them reviews by the foot doctor cuz he always cuts the shoe in half afterwards lol

I prefer his videos over them all. Performance is subjective from person to person, what's inside and how it's built is not.

I did just watch his video on the Luka 1. I don't know how long that foam is gonna last, I hate foam in general in performance shoes. Wish they put some sort of zoom at least in the forefoot and raised the price by $10.

After watching the solebrothers and weartesters review I dont know what to think
Sammy says formula 23 is stiff/responsive and not supersoft, Chris was super impressed and wowed.
Turns out Formula 23 is nothing special, just another injected phylon with a different name
Dudes were salivating for a moment

Last edited:
Cushion is soft and compresses….it just hits a dead point towards the bottom of my strike. It’s not terrible but it honestly feels like a softer phylon underfoot.

It’s really nothing special tbh. I’m 6 foot 3 and 210 lbs so I probably have 50 plus pounds on those other guys.

Their experience will forsure be different than mine as I’m obv just a different play style/weight etc.

After watching the solebrothers and weartesters review I dont know what to think
Sammy says formula 23 is stiff/responsive and not supersoft, Chris was super impressed and wowed.
Turns out Formula 23 is nothing special, just another injected phylon with a different name
Dudes were salivating for a moment
For me React and Nitro are both better than these so far. Unless something changes, it’s an injected phylon with more elasticity to it. A tiny bit bouncier but by no means was I wowed by this. Again, personal preferences 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cushion is soft and compresses….it just hits a dead point towards the bottom of my strike. It’s not terrible but it honestly feels like a softer phylon underfoot.

It’s really nothing special tbh. I’m 6 foot 3 and 210 lbs so I probably have 50 plus pounds on those other guys.

Their experience will forsure be different than mine as I’m obv just a different play style/weight etc.

Thanks for the update!

JS”

I mean... I watched Luka play in them and if he's good I think the rest of us might be ok too 😂

I mean... I watched Luka play in them and if he's good I think the rest of us might be ok too 😂
Ya it’s just a preference of what you prefer. The shoe is completely fine to play in. Keep in mind, players get different molds, cushion and so on in PEs. I’ve seen players with full length zoom and double stacked when the retail pairs only have forefoot bags. So they get what they want when they want lol

Hooped in them twice so far, they feel like a great guard shoe, the formula 23 has a quick responsive feel which I wasn't expecting (which I really like) but if you're looking for nice soft cushioning set up, then these might not be for you in my opinion. For me, the Jordan 36 had too much cushion for my liking.....traction also has a nice bite esp on a clean court, but tends to pick up some dust for me. Easy wipe and you're good to go

Luka 1-2.jpg

Luka 1-16.jpg

Luka 1-18.jpg

Luka 1-21.jpg

Luka 1-20.jpg

Could easily be wrong but personally expect these to have one or two colors that are hard to get but the rest relatively easy if you try at release.

Back
Top Bottom