Jordan Luka 1

Do they feel/fit better with round laces?
Im not sure about fit or feel because I havent tried them out with the flat laces, I just personally am not a fan of flat laces in hoop shoes for the most part so I swap them out for aesthetic reasons lol.

Check y’all local DSG, copped 2 pairs of the Luka Oreos $110

Attachments

• 9D769ACC-BEAB-4307-8A2D-3B0BA757A03F.jpeg
    9D769ACC-BEAB-4307-8A2D-3B0BA757A03F.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 520
Any DSG sku? That is so random. I have 4 with in 30 minutes of me but they I think only one has decent stuff.

Los Cerritos
Cerritos, ca? That’s where I assumed they would be. That DSG gets a lot of stuff. What size did you scoop up? Gonna drive out there after traffic dies down, but if you picked up 2 pairs in my size, I’ll save my gas lol

Cerritos, ca? That’s where I assumed they would be. That DSG gets a lot of stuff. What size did you scoop up? Gonna drive out there after traffic dies down, but if you picked up 2 pairs in my size, I’ll save my gas lol
I scooped up a size 11.5 and size 12. No idea what amount of stock they had tho

Ugh 😩 been going through pictures…debating if I should pick up the Oreos but I think I’m going to practice some patients and hold out for the initial release cw. They just “pop” more for me. Good to know they’re $110 though. Thanks for the heads up as well🙏

Wish we could get a definitive initial release date!

The only date out there currently is for the Real Madrid (white pair) for October but that might have been an initial release date that maybe gets pushed back like the other colorways?

Back
Top Bottom