Jordan low XIII black and navy blue

do you think jordan will release the Jordan low XIII black and navy blue again? those were a hot pair of kicks. i still got my OG in great conditions. just wondering.

do you think jordan will release the Jordan low XIII black and navy blue again? those were a hot pair of kicks. i still got my OG in great conditions. just wondering.

they were
pimp.gif
. i think they should retro them.

im sure they will but only after they re retro the wht/blk/red ix for the 12th time

im sure they will but only after they re retro the wht/blk/red ix for the 12th time

who knows what JB will do but if they release another XIII it better be the black/reds.

who knows what JB will do but if they release another XIII it better be the black/reds.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

come on man...put a question mark or something in the title...got me all excited.

although i obviously see your point, i believe you missed what was subliminally supposed to be the most important part of this thread/post:
mrchino844 wrote:
...i still got my OG in great conditions...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

come on man...put a question mark or something in the title...got me all excited.

although i obviously see your point, i believe you missed what was subliminally supposed to be the most important part of this thread/post:
mrchino844 wrote:
...i still got my OG in great conditions...

Back
Top Bottom