Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

THOSE MIDSOLES ARE GOING TO CRACK AFTER THE FIRST WEAR FOR EVERYBODY SO BADLY..
roll.gif
Ummm, WRONG. I have had mine for about a week now, wore them on the court already and there is no cracking at all. barely even creases. Funny how dudes think they see the future but really gone sneak in the shoe store to cop.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

THOSE MIDSOLES ARE GOING TO CRACK AFTER THE FIRST WEAR FOR EVERYBODY SO BADLY..
roll.gif
Ummm, WRONG. I have had mine for about a week now, wore them on the court already and there is no cracking at all. barely even creases. Funny how dudes think they see the future but really gone sneak in the shoe store to cop.
eyes.gif

The shoe is going to sell out... I don't know why people keep complaining and complaining when release date comes around they are coppin. HAHA

The shoe is going to sell out... I don't know why people keep complaining and complaining when release date comes around they are coppin. HAHA

I see RMKstore has these already.....are they out of Canada? Has anyone purchased from them before in the U.S.?  Just wondering how fast they ship....their site is really slow.

I see RMKstore has these already.....are they out of Canada? Has anyone purchased from them before in the U.S.?  Just wondering how fast they ship....their site is really slow.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

their site is super slow but they ship pretty fast got some spacejams like 2 months before release date from them in 3 business day.

their site is super slow but they ship pretty fast got some spacejams like 2 months before release date from them in 3 business day.

Originally Posted by dtor

Thanks for the info...appreciate it.

Originally Posted by dtor

Thanks for the info...appreciate it.

Not feelin the glossy sole. But these are one of my favorite pair so I'll get them.

Plus I can retire my OGs.

Not feelin the glossy sole. But these are one of my favorite pair so I'll get them.

Plus I can retire my OGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom